or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 - Page 64

post #946 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

anyone besides nepenthes (preferably US-based) carrying the lafayette jacket in the grey/navy colorway?

I'm interested in this as well but specifically the pants. Bureau has them but is sold out of the large. Superdenim has the red and blue colourway in both the jacket and pants but I much prefer the grey and blue. Superdenim has a couple of nice pieces that I hadn't seen anywhere else including a duffle coat in the red salmon fabric.

Speaking of which, I showed my girlfriend a picture of the red salmon people peacoat and she said it was disgusting. I made the mistake of showing her the price too so I'm not sure if her reaction was for that or both. Probably both. Totally means that I'm gonna kop it as soon as I can, lol. Anyone else get similar reactions from their other halves?

One other thing actually, has anyone seen the grey HB/Windowpane jacket in a L? Bureau didn't seem to get the jackets for some reason and I can't seem to find that colour way at the minute anywhere else.
post #947 of 1716
^My wife loved both salmon people prints but she got the all red work jacket instead.

Dont know if you checked in store only but the bureau's webshop shows both items you're asking about available in Large, adding links to other known sources as well.

Grey HB WP LDT,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1356/grey-wool-hbwindowpane-ldt-jacket
http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/EngineeredGarments_LDTJacket-GreyWoolWpane_0_376_20893_0.html
And Drinkwaters also had this jacket.......

Black/Blue Lafayette pant,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1071/blackblue-wide-stripe-lafayette-pant
http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/engineered-garments/products/eg-lafayette
http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=62291200
post #948 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

^My wife loved both salmon people prints but she got the all red work jacket instead.

Dont know if you checked in store only but the bureau's webshop shows both items you're asking about available in Large, adding links to other known sources as well.

Grey HB WP LDT,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1356/grey-wool-hbwindowpane-ldt-jacket
http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/EngineeredGarments_LDTJacket-GreyWoolWpane_0_376_20893_0.html
And Drinkwaters also had this jacket.......

Black/Blue Lafayette pant,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1071/blackblue-wide-stripe-lafayette-pant
http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/engineered-garments/products/eg-lafayette
http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=62291200

Drinkwater's does still have the Grey Wool Herringbone Bedford in size S > XL
post #949 of 1716
Gary, I was referring to the Grey HB Window Pane LDT jacket, not sure if you carried full size run on these or just the special order ones.....
post #950 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

^My wife loved both salmon people prints but she got the all red work jacket instead.

Dont know if you checked in store only but the bureau's webshop shows both items you're asking about available in Large, adding links to other known sources as well.

Grey HB WP LDT,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1356/grey-wool-hbwindowpane-ldt-jacket
http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/EngineeredGarments_LDTJacket-GreyWoolWpane_0_376_20893_0.html
And Drinkwaters also had this jacket.......

Black/Blue Lafayette pant,
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1071/blackblue-wide-stripe-lafayette-pant
http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/engineered-garments/products/eg-lafayette
http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=62291200

Cheers for helping out mate. Actually checked both websites this morning and neither had the jacket. Kafka only have it in M and XL but it looks like The Bureau have had another drop. Now to decide whether to get the matching pants and vest for a 3 piece.

With regards to the pants it was actually the blue and grey ones I was after, https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1317/navygrey-wide-stripe-lafayette-pant. The Bureau only has them in a M. If you have any leads on that colour way I'd appreciate it.

Went out to Garbstore this afternoon to try on the Indigo Salmon People peacoat. Really nice jacket but not sure if I feel it is worth £800. Might risk trying to pick up a red one come sale time, not really sure at the minute.
post #951 of 1716
No worries mate, been on a big hunt lately and scouring the interwebs on my own, those grey/navy lafayatte pants are all over jp, like basies for sure and hinoya, sunrise, BHC but havent seen them stateside.

That 3 piece would be insane, sadly its too warm for me, still thinking about a 2 piece myself as even the pants alone might be too warm, jacket is a no brainer though.

Reg shawls,
Hadn't noticed that wide stripes were horizontal in front and vertical on the back, j+o has black/blue and red/navy, floral andover looks good too.
post #952 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Plumey View Post

Nice, I haven't seen that polka dot andover yet, does anyone know a stockist in Europe ?

Can't wait to see other CW for that wool cruiser.


I've been told by a french retail (Antikboutik) that EG quality was not improving so they stop carrying EG.
As far as i'm concerned I find quality very goog but i'm into EG since FW12 so I don't have enough "experience" to speak about a lack of quality.

What do you think about the quality evolution of the brand ?
Well, I've been buying EG since SS '08 and I personally haven't noticed any quality issues with the pieces I've purchased. I have at least one item from each season and they're all still going strong.

That said, it does seem like they have been trying to use better fabrics for many pieces each season and I'm sure that's reflective of the steady price increasing season to season.
post #953 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

Gary, I was referring to the Grey HB Window Pane LDT jacket, not sure if you carried full size run on these or just the special order ones.....

Yes, I realized that after I responded. Oh well, at least everyone now knows where to get their Grey Herringbone Bedford. In regards to the LDT Jacket. It was a last minute decision to purchase it and would be based on availability. I'm now told that only size small and medium are available for us. Anyone that's interested in those sizes should contact me soon. Sorry Amanda.
post #954 of 1716
a.
post #955 of 1716
.
post #956 of 1716
a.
post #957 of 1716
About to buy that odin exculsive black work shirt
post #958 of 1716
folks,

i'm looking really hard at the EG olive sateen fatigue pants http://goo.gl/fmjRlb from Odin. does anyone have this seasons for size/fit info. i have a few pairs of 30 wool cinch from the past few seasons and enjoy them very much- certainly not 'fitted' but hardly baggy or loose. i wish i had a local dealer that carried them but here i am asking what usually amounts to a very frustrating exercise.

relatedly, is it me or is the EG sizing a little larger this year? i have several XS workshirts from past seasons and this year's chambray workshirt is certainly longer but feels slightly larger. just me?

thanks,

joe
post #959 of 1716
We have our full selection of EG in store now. This is our beta launch for the website so were still working out the kinks so bear with us!

http://workingtitleshop.com/clothing?category=Engineered%20Garments
post #960 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by US Grant View Post

folks,

i'm looking really hard at the EG olive sateen fatigue pants http://goo.gl/fmjRlb from Odin. does anyone have this seasons for size/fit info. i have a few pairs of 30 wool cinch from the past few seasons and enjoy them very much- certainly not 'fitted' but hardly baggy or loose. i wish i had a local dealer that carried them but here i am asking what usually amounts to a very frustrating exercise.

relatedly, is it me or is the EG sizing a little larger this year? i have several XS workshirts from past seasons and this year's chambray workshirt is certainly longer but feels slightly larger. just me?

thanks,

joe

Hi Joe. I would definitely highly recommend this purchase!

I am well pleased with current season fatigues, as I acquired the Olive reversed sateen (completely different texture from SS13 release). Fit is not as slim/tapered as the cinch pants from SS13 and FW13, nor is it as loose/baggy as previous iterations. The hidden pocket to the side/under the left hand pocket is a nice added detail.

I consider it a mild slim straight leg cut, and quite similar in fit to SS13 version. For casual pants, they fit and feel great when worn.

I found the fit true to size for 32 or M, which is my usual size with all EG.

Hope this helps!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013