or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 - Page 62

post #916 of 1716
Hey Independence- do you have this in XS? a great colorway
post #917 of 1716

Unfortunately, we do not have any XS. In case a small would work, Pit to Pit on the small in this colorway is 19 inches.

post #918 of 1716

Also, I thought you guys might be interested in knowing that we have 3 South2West8 bags in stock and on sale for 30% off.

 

Canal Park Tote - on sale for $94.50

LaCrosee Briefcase - on sale for $262.50

Large Funny Pack - on sale for $52.50

 

As with our last post, call us at 312.675.2105 or email me at info@independence-chicago.com for any further details.

post #919 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

About 5'8, 148lbs. I'm wearing a small in the picture.  I typically wear smalls and a 36S in jackets but sometimes have trouble in the chest/shoulders/upper arms if something runs super slim.

Appreciate the info.
BTW- I assume you're getting an employee discount on that piece but just in case you're going to shell out retail for it, may I suggest you check out the grey/orange colorway first, I've seen all 3 colorways in the wild (pants only) and the grey option reigns supreme imho.
post #920 of 1716

Can anyone comment on the fit of the LDT jacket? Is it slim like an Andover or boxier like a Bedford?

 

Thanks guys.

post #921 of 1716
I have the LDT in Serge wool and it is quite a trim fit, my herringone bedford is quite boxy.
post #922 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post


Appreciate the info.
BTW- I assume you're getting an employee discount on that piece but just in case you're going to shell out retail for it, may I suggest you check out the grey/orange colorway first, I've seen all 3 colorways in the wild (pants only) and the grey option reigns supreme imho.

Yeah, I would get an employee discount on the jacket.  Haven't seen the other colorways.  Link?  Grey/orange sounds legit.

post #923 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

Yeah, I would get an employee discount on the jacket.  Haven't seen the other colorways.  Link?  Grey/orange sounds legit.

Navy Colorway: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Charcoal Colorway: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Grey Colorway: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lookbook Grey LDT: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #924 of 1716
Cansty i have bought the said jacket in xs twice already different fabrics both a bit big on me. Ended up selling both long time ago. The workshirts in xs are a bit big on me too but i wear it anyway.

I have to wear my pants with fuller legs with my workshirts anything i have that is super slim taper makes it looks like i have a huge top block with stick legs smile.gif.
post #925 of 1716
I can see that with the workshirts but I'm surprised to hear about the andovers, I find them to fit me the slimmest overall (body+sleeves) out of all other eg jackets.
So what do you do for jackets to wear with your eg? have you tried beams+ or united arrows?
post #926 of 1716
I dont wear jackets at all. I thought beams and united arrows make only sizs small
post #927 of 1716
post #928 of 1716
Afaik b+ & ua only have sz sm in the us but its pretty much the equivalent of eg xs (not sure if they do make xs in jp/asia market).
I have a couple of items and highly recommend, imho b+ has a trimmer cut in their outerwear vs eg (no A cut, just slim strait) quality is on par too.
post #929 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

I can see that with the workshirts but I'm surprised to hear about the andovers, I find them to fit me the slimmest overall (body+sleeves) out of all other eg jackets.
So what do you do for jackets to wear with your eg? have you tried beams+ or united arrows?

word, I have an andover in an XS and I'm very skinny and it fits pretty tight.
post #930 of 1716

I'm normally a (western) 36 and the Andover fits perfectly in the shoulders and chest in Small.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013