or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 - Page 61

post #901 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post

What's with deliveries to TBS and Odin being so late?

Seriously this is starting to make me angry
post #902 of 1716
iirc nepenthes had issues matching production quantities for the amount of items stores bought this season. the demand has been overwhelming, the brand is doing better now than it has ever done in the past. considering very small factories hand-make these garments, it makes sense that all of the shipments havent gone out because stuff is still being made. foreign stores have problems with importation and customs, which is a whole different issue.
post #903 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post

FYI


Today we received;

F3D0571 / Field Shirt Jacket / Grey 12oz All Wool Flannel S > XL $495.00

 

Gary, the wool fabric is stunning on those. Will you be getting the navy one in as well?

 

How thick/ substantial is the flannel? Would like to get some use out of it and would not want to end up being able to wear it in LA only during the one day/ year in the mid 50's (And that about will be the only time you hear me complaining about SoCal weather) ...

 

Mike

post #904 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post

Mainline fatigues are so perfect this season, really nice fit. I have the rev sateen and both the brown and black duck canvas. Still want the navy duck canvas.

Also, looks like Context just got that LDT jacket in so I'm looking forward to seeing that in person this weekend, even though it doesn't look like it'll fit me in L and there is no XL there. Which is fine because I couldn't afford it even if I wanted it. Still, want to see it though, looks awesome.

 

I was really set on the black duck fatigues but wasn't able to find them anywhere. Seems like a lot of people had a similar experience.

post #905 of 1716
I got mine from BlackBlue in St Paul so of you haven't tried them, give them a ring. What size do you need?
post #906 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCircuit View Post
 

 

I was really set on the black duck fatigues but wasn't able to find them anywhere. Seems like a lot of people had a similar experience.

 

American Rag in LA had 2 -3 left last week (Website says size 30 and 34).

 

http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/engineered-garments-fatigue-trouser-item-10497305.aspx

 

Mike

post #907 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaum View Post
 

 

American Rag in LA had 2 -3 left last week (Website says size 30 and 34).

 

http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/engineered-garments-fatigue-trouser-item-10497305.aspx

 

Mike

 

Looking for 32, unfortunately :( But thanks.

post #908 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimneems View Post

Seriously this is starting to make me angry

Normal retailers who understand the retail window of opportunity, do not bring their selections in until it is time to. We have ascertained that MEN do not necessarily buy based on want but primarily on need. Ain't cold, don't need it. Weddings a month away, I'll wait till till the week before to buy a suit. I call it the knucklehead phenomena. So, that being said, our window for delivery on most of our FW product is during the month of October. I only bring in EG early because of the intense demand it generates.
So, don't get angry, it's coming. Remember, once we get it, we have to pay for it too.
post #909 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post

Normal retailers who understand the retail window of opportunity, do not bring their selections in until it is time to. We have ascertained that MEN do not necessarily buy based on want but primarily on need. Ain't cold, don't need it. Weddings a month away, I'll wait till till the week before to buy a suit. I call it the knucklehead phenomena. So, that being said, our window for delivery on most of our FW product is during the month of October. I only bring in EG early because of the intense demand it generates.
So, don't get angry, it's coming. Remember, once we get it, we have to pay for it too.

I'm not really angry, just kind of annoyed that I would've bought some EG stuff already if it hadn't been for this Odin giftcard I have. Anyway I'm pretty sure nobody buys EG based on need smile.gif
post #910 of 1716
Anyone know any store stocking Reversible Brookline jacket in Black with polka dot inside?
I know Nomad in Toronto does, but I am looking small.
Thank you in advance!
post #911 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

too bad i look like shite in the andover otherwise i'd buy.

Honestly intrigued, care to elaborate?
post #912 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2slow View Post

Anyone know any store stocking Reversible Brookline jacket in Black with polka dot inside?
I know Nomad in Toronto does, but I am looking small.
Thank you in advance!
Jack Straw has this jacket, though I don't know what sizes are left. I think there's a matching reversible vest as well.
post #913 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

I've always appreciated Engineered Garments, but I haven't really wanted a piece for myself until now.  We just got this jacket in, and I don't even know its proper name, but it's badass.  Might have to make it my first piece of EG.

Can anybody comment on the fit?  It feels a little big in the waist/bottom, but that's kind of the look right?
Fit looks good, could you share your height/weight and what size you have on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2slow View Post

Anyone know any store stocking Reversible Brookline jacket in Black with polka dot inside?
I know Nomad in Toronto does, but I am looking small.
Thank you in advance!

The Bureau had it
post #914 of 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post


Fit looks good, could you share your height/weight and what size you have on?
The Bureau had it

About 5'8, 148lbs. I'm wearing a small in the picture.  I typically wear smalls and a 36S in jackets but sometimes have trouble in the chest/shoulders/upper arms if something runs super slim.

post #915 of 1716

Hey Guys,

 

We got one last Flannel Work Shirt in from Engineered Garments for the season. As always, if you are interested please contact us at 312.675.2105 or email us at info@independence-chicago.com.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013