Recent Images In This Thread
Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
Last edited: 2/4/16
- Three Holiday Cocktails Worth CelebratingLast edited: 12/20/15
- The Best Beers for Autumn (No Pumpkins Allowed)Last edited: 10/22/15
- Styleforum Eats its Way Through TokyoLast edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump - Clothes, Cocktails,...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random food thoughts - Street edition - Page 14post #196 of 6666/27/13 at 3:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 6666/27/13 at 3:47pmpost #198 of 6666/27/13 at 3:58pmpost #199 of 6666/27/13 at 4:09pmpost #200 of 6666/27/13 at 4:34pmpost #201 of 6666/27/13 at 6:12pm
Since you give no explanation, I will just have to guess what it is you don't find reasonable purposes:
- having very precise control of how well-done you want your meat?
- being able to infuse the meat with flavors without having to overwork the meat?
- being able to fix dozens of burgers ahead of time, and then be ready to serve them straight from the skillet/grill/griddle in a matter of minutes? (for example, whenever the guests come)
Sorry, I'm not trying to be overly defensive or bitch about it or anything, I just don't understand what you mean.post #202 of 6666/27/13 at 6:12pmpost #203 of 6666/27/13 at 6:26pmQuote:
Lol look, I was just trying out sous vide for the first time and thought I'd share my results because hey, I think it's pretty cool idea for cooking food.
I'M SORRY I UPSET YOU GUYS WITH MY REALLY STUPID GIMMICKY PRETENTIOUS NOT PROPER WAY OF COOKING A BURGERpost #204 of 6666/27/13 at 6:32pmpost #205 of 6666/27/13 at 9:32pmpost #206 of 6666/27/13 at 9:38pmpost #207 of 6666/27/13 at 9:46pmpost #208 of 6666/27/13 at 9:58pmpost #209 of 6666/27/13 at 10:06pm
- Random food thoughts - Street edition
- Three Holiday Cocktails Worth Celebrating
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › BNIB Crockett Jones Connaught - Dark Brown Calf - UK 8 E / US 9 D 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Connaught - Black Calf - UK 8E / US 9 D 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...