or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!! 5/3/13
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!! 5/3/13 - Page 3

Poll Results: Who Went Tie-less Best?

Poll expired: May 6, 2013  
  • 5% (5)
    Betelgeuse
  • 2% (2)
    btatedash
  • 1% (1)
    Caustic Man
  • 15% (14)
    Clagmire
  • 6% (6)
    Crusty
  • 19% (17)
    DerekS
  • 1% (1)
    Henry Carter
  • 9% (8)
    Holdfast
  • 1% (1)
    InStitches
  • 5% (5)
    MZHammer
  • 0% (0)
    Sharply Tailored
  • 3% (3)
    Spoo
  • 4% (4)
    Sugarbutch
  • 0% (0)
    Thin White Duke
  • 23% (21)
    Tirailleur1
88 Total Votes  
post #31 of 154

We need to get joshuaaussie in on this; he has some pretty extensive chest tattoos.

 

Update: my boss awkwardly told me to button up my shirt today at work.

post #32 of 154
well, that went from funny to freaky real quick
post #33 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

And now, for the comic relief portion of this competition - channeling my inner Bob Guccione . . .



At least my chest fur is my own, and not Photoshopped in like some we know . . . satisfied.gif



Uppy I promise I was gonna give you tha money. Frankie blew it all on coke. Just give me a little more time. Please don't chop off my finger
post #34 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

And now, for the comic relief portion of this competition - channeling my inner Bob Guccione . . .



At least my chest fur is my own, and not Photoshopped in like some we know . . . satisfied.gif

oh man. This is just too fucking good. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #35 of 154


What the hell, I'll give this a go. Long time lurker (of SF, not the Friday threads).
post #36 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by btatedash View Post


What the hell, I'll give this a go. Long time lurker (of SF, not the Friday threads).

Welcome! good to have ya!
post #37 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Y'all gon learn today.

son, i learned far too much yesterday from that greasy "Tom Selleck with 30 extra pounds" look yesterday.


looking forward to your submission...dont let us down.
post #38 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


looking forward to your submission...dont let us down.

Yes please, get us up

post #39 of 154
crusty knocks it outta the park.

what awesome fits so far. HC, clagmire, upr.... i feel i will be lowering the bar when i post mine. i may have to enlist the help of mini stitch to help my cause.
post #40 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

crusty knocks it outta the park.

what awesome fits so far. HC, clagmire, upr.... i feel i will be lowering the bar when i post mine. i may have to enlist the help of mini stitch to help my cause.

lurker[1].gif
post #41 of 154
here goes. mini stitch wanted to play too, so she took off her tie.

first ever mirror shot





lil bit of chesty goodness





bottom





turrble full fit




MINI STITCH!!!


post #42 of 154

Hah! No fair stitcho, that takes the cake with the cuteness vote. The girl, not you. 

post #43 of 154
Thread Starter 
looks good stitch....youre lucky your kid takes after your wife and not you. wink.gif
post #44 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Hah! No fair stitcho, that takes the cake with the cuteness vote. The girl, not you. 

i had to resort to drastic measures. i am not nearly cute enough on my own to garner a vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

looks good stitch....youre lucky your kid takes after your wife and not you. wink.gif

thanks! and i could not agree more, if my kids looked like me they would have miserable lives.
post #45 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Hah! No fair stitcho, that takes the cake with the cuteness vote. The girl, not you. 

 

Agree! 

 

Crusty, awesome haha, with this early posts I think my vote goes to you. 

--

I think this was a good time to participate... so even if I don't get votes, just for the fun. Here it goes. My mom didn't help a lot with the photos... in fact it was akward to tell her I need to take the photos for a contest... laugh.gif

 

 

 

 

The rest of the outfit. (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!! 5/3/13