or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2013 - Page 42

post #616 of 645

Has anybody heard any more info on the 10 year anniversary releases? Any upcoming styles? Or even how they plan on releasing them (ie/ one item per month).

It seems like the parka has been out a while and nothing else has been mentioned.

And more importantly, anybody tried on or handled the wave knit hoody or sweater? I'm pretty close to picking one up in the natural/oatmeal/whateverthefuck colour but I'm concerned about how thin/delicate it might be. 

post #617 of 645

I would like to know too!

post #618 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

And more importantly, anybody tried on or handled the wave knit hoody or sweater? I'm pretty close to picking one up in the natural/oatmeal/whateverthefuck colour but I'm concerned about how thin/delicate it might be. 

I definitely wouldn't describe it as "delicate." It's a nice weight for a spring sweater. It seemed like pretty good quality to me.

Unfortunately I had to return it because w+h sizing is so inconsistent these days:brick:
post #619 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post


I definitely wouldn't describe it as "delicate." It's a nice weight for a spring sweater. It seemed like pretty good quality to me.

Unfortunately I had to return it because w+h sizing is so inconsistent these days:brick:

Thanks. So it's on par with their standard fleece in terms of thickness?

post #620 of 645
Thread Starter 

So, I have one pair of shorts...

 

and it's the wings horns bush shorts from a few years ago.  

 

I'm trying to get another pair, but it looks like they discontinued it?  


Anywhere I can get one now, or a good alternative?

post #621 of 645

Bought a pair of raw straights yesterday. Popped a rivet off of the button fly within four hours of wearing them. Call Gravity Pope to see if they have a replacement, they say they do, so I drive down there. 15 mins later, and it turns out they've lost the pair and have to get them shipped in from Edmonton. Don't do cash returns. Frustrating. 

 

Anyone else have issues with the buttons they use on the fly? Really dig them otherwise. 

post #622 of 645
Have owned 3 pairs of the raw straights and 0 problems with buttons popping. Try sizing up wink.gif
post #623 of 645

Yeah the top button on my tweed west points popped off within a week. Had to sew it back on myself. Fits perfectly fine too. 

post #624 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post

Have owned 3 pairs of the raw straights and 0 problems with buttons popping. Try sizing up wink.gif

 

Good to know. Guess I just got unlucky. 

post #625 of 645
No problems here, and I've worn mine a bunch.
post #626 of 645
Thread Starter 

Any chance anyone has a link to where some of the older season (ss13?) jumper shorts are still for sale? size 31

post #627 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil rathbone View Post

Bought a pair of raw straights yesterday. Popped a rivet off of the button fly within four hours of wearing them. Call Gravity Pope to see if they have a replacement, they say they do, so I drive down there. 15 mins later, and it turns out they've lost the pair and have to get them shipped in from Edmonton. Don't do cash returns. Frustrating. 

Anyone else have issues with the buttons they use on the fly? Really dig them otherwise. 

i had the bottom rivet pop off as well. but i guess i'm a little rough on them - too lazy to unbutton each rivet, i just sort of yank.
post #628 of 645

Terry Blazer in XL for $98 + 15% off at Machus - http://www.machusonline.com/products/terry-blazer

post #629 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiej View Post

i had the bottom rivet pop off as well. but i guess i'm a little rough on them - too lazy to unbutton each rivet, i just sort of yank.

I had a faulty pair from Yoox wear the butt ripped in an hour. I told WH on Twitter and they told me they got me. Luckily yoox took it back.

Try twitter.
post #630 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaysoy View Post

I had a faulty pair from Yoox wear the butt ripped in an hour. I told WH on Twitter and they told me they got me. Luckily yoox took it back.

Try twitter.

thanks for the tip!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns - - - Fall / Winter 2013