or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor - Page 5

post #61 of 96

Thanks for the pictures! Hoping to pay them a visit myself when I go in January.

post #62 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugotes View Post

Great stuff! It is also the first time I've seen patch pockets on a Liverano coat (Taka's).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Thanks for the pictures! Hoping to pay them a visit myself when I go in January.

Thanks guys! Dave, maybe I'll see you there then since I'm going back in January myself.
post #63 of 96

I just had the pleasure of meeting Antonio and Taka at the opening of the Drake's factory shop.

 

I was struck by how humble and warm they both are. Taka introduced me and Sig. Liverano stood there listening to what I had to say as if I was the most important person in the world. I can't wait to meet them again in January.

post #64 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

I just had the pleasure of meeting Antonio and Taka at the opening of the Drake's factory shop.

I was struck by how humble and warm they both are. Taka introduced me and Sig. Liverano stood there listening to what I had to say as if I was the most important person in the world. I can't wait to meet them again in January.

Yes, they are both true gentlemen!
post #65 of 96
Just wanted to let you know that we now have Liverano accessories available online. To my knowledge, we're the only shop that carries these online at the moment.

post #66 of 96
Thread Starter 
Those ties look great.
post #67 of 96
Has anyone seen a one-button Liverano jacket? It seems like a single button jacket would work really well with the way they cut their jackets, with the way the lapels and quarters sweep away from the buttoning point - but I've never seen one.
post #68 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone View Post

Has anyone seen a one-button Liverano jacket? It seems like a single button jacket would work really well with the way they cut their jackets, with the way the lapels and quarters sweep away from the buttoning point - but I've never seen one.

I've never seen this and to be honest I doubt they would make it if they were asked to.
post #69 of 96

I'm aware that you are talking about lounge coats, but here is an evening coat. While I can't say that it's a Liverano for sure, it's owned by Maomao, a known Liverano costumer, and it has all elements that I recognise as Liverano's (rounded quarters, no front cut, voluptuous lapel roll and a general roundness to every line). So, even if it isn't, that's probably how it would look, unless you ask for the straight shoulder variety.

 

post #70 of 96

That's an awesome photo! Does Maomao have a tumblr or something alike?

post #71 of 96
beijing1980.tumblr.com

Most stylish one I've found, and the photography is nearly as good as the clothes.
post #72 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Elfo View Post

I'm aware that you are talking about lounge coats, but here is an evening coat. While I can't say that it's a Liverano for sure, it's owned by Maomao, a known Liverano costumer, and it has all elements that I recognise as Liverano's (rounded quarters, no front cut, voluptuous lapel roll and a general roundness to every line). So, even if it isn't, that's probably how it would look, unless you ask for the straight shoulder variety.

Thanks man - exactly how I imagined it would look. Terrific photo.
post #73 of 96
Does anybody know the price of bespoke liverano shirts? Are there any minimum quantities one have to order?
post #74 of 96
I heard they 250-300 EUR and the minimum order is 5 pieces.
post #75 of 96

Just a heads up that Antonio, Taka-son, and Qemal are in town for bespoke commissions at The Armoury NYC.  This is their first visit to New York in a very long time and we're very excited to have them.  Feel free to stop by the shop to say hi, but if you're interested in having something made up please contact us at nyc@thearmoury.com or give us a ring at 646-713-7613.

 

 

Thanks,

 

Jeff

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor