or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread

post #1 of 286
Thread Starter 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Finest Handcrafted Men's Shoes and Accessories

-

www.LeatherFoot.com

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Add us to Instagram

Pin us on Pinterest

Watch us on YouTube

Subscribe to us on Tumblr

Call us at 1.855.967.FOOT (3668)

Email us at info@leatherfoot.com

-

 

 

 

"If it is worth doing,

it is worth doing well."

 


Edited by LeatherFoot - 4/20/13 at 9:59am
post #2 of 286
Amazing stuff.

I stopped by 2 weeks ago and I was very impressed with the selection.

Are the A Sargents and C&Js available yet?
post #3 of 286
Just checked out the website and the store looks really impressive. Can't wait to check it out next time I'm in Toronto.

Quick question for the vendor: Any plans to add Carmina stock in the 10 UK plus size range? I'm a 10.5 to 11 UK depending on the last and, at least from the website, it doesn't look like you want my money because you don't have many Carminas that would fit me frown.gif
post #4 of 286
The affiliate thread is finally here. Consider it subscribed to.
post #5 of 286

I'm in. biggrin.gif  Planning to pick up some Saphir stuff tomorrow.

post #6 of 286
Gotta ask one more question.

I wear out the front of my shoes very fast due to my gait; do you install toe taps?
post #7 of 286
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Amazing stuff.

I stopped by 2 weeks ago and I was very impressed with the selection.

Are the A Sargents and C&Js available yet?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Gotta ask one more question.

I wear out the front of my shoes very fast due to my gait; do you install toe taps?

Thank you sir for all the compliments and support.

 

I will let you know soon as we get the AS & C&Js.

 

I have requested for some steel toe tap from the brands we carry, once they arrive we can have it installed for you. I tend to wear out the front of my shoes very fast as well, it's quite common, but just come by the store and we can find a solution for you.

 

Have a very wonderful week.

 

LF Team.

post #8 of 286
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post

Just checked out the website and the store looks really impressive. Can't wait to check it out next time I'm in Toronto.

Quick question for the vendor: Any plans to add Carmina stock in the 10 UK plus size range? I'm a 10.5 to 11 UK depending on the last and, at least from the website, it doesn't look like you want my money because you don't have many Carminas that would fit me frown.gif

We appreciate the support and compliments.

 

We apologize for not having enough shoes in your size. What happened is that our smallest and largest sizes were the ones we sold out first in-store. We have already re-ordered all the larger and smaller sizes, and we expect to have them in just a few weeks. Please continue to check our site for more updates.

If there's any way we can help any further, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will certainly be very glad to assist.

 

We wish you a very wonderful week.

 

LF Team.

post #9 of 286
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I'm in. biggrin.gif  Planning to pick up some Saphir stuff tomorrow.

Hope you are doing very well sir.

 

We've received all the shell creams.

 

Hope to see you soon.

 

LF Team

post #10 of 286
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post

The affiliate thread is finally here. Consider it subscribed to.

Thank you sir.

post #11 of 286
Thread Starter 
Leatherfoot

Saint Crispin’s Trunk Show Invite

Saint Crispin’s Trunk Show

Saint Crispin’s Trunk Show

We at LeatherFoot are privileged to invite you to 

our very first trunk show for

 

SAINT-CRISPIN’S

with

CEO PHILLIP CAR

 

Thursday, April 25, 2013  11:00am - 8:00pm

Friday, April 26, 2013       11:00am - 8:00pm

Saturday, April 27, 2013  11:00am - 6:00pm

 

LeatherFoot welcomes Phillip Car, CEO of Saint Crispin’s, for LeatherFoot’s first official trunk show. The Saint-Crispin’s trunk show will give you the opportunity to meet with CEO Phillip Car and to share in the passion that is put towards creating every unique pair of shoes. Phillip Car will be available to measure clients for personal knowledge and interest, as well as offer private consultations for bespoke, and made-to-order requests.

Should you be interested in meeting with Phillip Car for personal fittings and measurements, priority consultations will be made available by appointment. 

To schedule a consultation at a time of your choosing please RSVP to Arne Ben, General Manager at LeatherFoot. 

 

 

RSVP to: 

Arne Ben

416.967.FOOT (3668)

events@leatherfoot.com 

 

 

It is our hope that you will be able to join us, and share in our passion for shoes over a glass of champagne.

 

 

© 2013 LeatherFoot Inc. Connect With Us Leatherfoot Leatherfoot Leatherfoot Leatherfoot
www.leatherfoot.com
post #12 of 286
Welcome. I like the webstore as well, and more, that you're in a city that I actually visit. I was just looking at these Gaziano&Girling Kents: http://www.leatherfoot.com/shop/shoes/gaziano-girling/kent and if I need to come up to Toronto for wedding, those might make the Toronto summer a bit more bearable.
post #13 of 286
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Welcome. I like the webstore as well, and more, that you're in a city that I actually visit. I was just looking at these Gaziano&Girling Kents: http://www.leatherfoot.com/shop/shoes/gaziano-girling/kent and if I need to come up to Toronto for wedding, those might make the Toronto summer a bit more bearable.

It will be an absolute pleasure to have you come by the store. I agree the G&G Kent will certainly make any summer more bearable, especially for a wedding :)

 

Many thanks to you sir, for all the compliments.

post #14 of 286
Thread Starter 

Today's Special.....

 

Saint Crispin's Seamless Wholecut @ LetherFoot

 

 

 

AppleMark

post #15 of 286
Love the site. Awesome photos fing02[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread