or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 335
Nice grab Nick.
post #242 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post
 

Received these bad boys today from the sample sale. Absolutely love 'em. Thanks Justin!

 

 

Awesome pair! My pair and my buddy's pair missed the UPS truck by 30 minutes :0(.

 

Mind me asking if there was any blemish on them?

post #243 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

 

Mind me asking if there was any blemish on them?

 

Mine are in perfect condition. Did get nicked for duties/taxes by UPS though.

post #244 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post
 

 

Mine are in perfect condition. Did get nicked for duties/taxes by UPS though.

 

Great to hear! How much did you get hit for duties/taxes? Have you been charged for them already?

post #245 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

   Justin . . . . I picked up the Marcos from your sample sale
   YOU sir are making a truly fine shoe. Excellent quality that fits like a glove right out the box

Thank you very much for your kind words, they do mean a lot. I am really happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase and I hope that you enjoy them for many years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post

Received these bad boys today from the sample sale. Absolutely love 'em. Thanks Justin!



My pleasure! Looking good!

Thanks again for all of your support.

Justin
post #246 of 335

UPS has been a pain in my behind, they apparently won't leave the shoes without someone being home and paying the duties. I assumed they would do it like FedEX and charge later, smh.

post #247 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

UPS has been a pain in my behind, they apparently won't leave the shoes without someone being home and paying the duties. I assumed they would do it like FedEX and charge later, smh.


 Couriers are pain across the board - I much prefer trackable postal shipping for this and many other reasons.  You can call UPS and pay the duties owing by credit card - they'll leave the package at your door once you've done that.

post #248 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 


 Couriers are pain across the board - I much prefer trackable postal shipping for this and many other reasons.  You can call UPS and pay the duties owing by credit card - they'll leave the package at your door once you've done that.

 

For whatever their reasoning was they actually aren't letting me pay for the fee's using a debit or credit card. I'll call them again today.

post #249 of 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

 

For whatever their reasoning was they actually aren't letting me pay for the fee's using a debit or credit card. I'll call them again today.


Strange.  I know I've done it before.

post #250 of 335

Thanks again for a great sale! Picked these up just before they disappeared!

 

 

 

post #251 of 335
Ha ha ... I did the same. Received mine on Friday. Great shoes.
post #252 of 335
Samples all gone?
post #253 of 335

After waiting a week due to some UPS issues they finally arrived!

 

They were worth the wait!

 

Friend bought the Marcos pair and mine are the Fauntleroy, both pairs are superb!

 

post #254 of 335
Received my suede boots today. Great boots and exceptional service!
post #255 of 335
Thread Starter 
UPS have been sitting on my shoes for a week, hopefully now resolved.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread