or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 1274
Justin, will the MTO program have wider widths available or is it just a model on a different last?
post #107 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post

Justin, will the MTO program have wider widths available or is it just a model on a different last?

Unfortunately in the beginning it will only be for changing the last, leather, sole, and small details like eyelets,stitching color, gimping versus no gimping, medallion or sans etc.

I have yet to make a size run of lasts in other widths and test them, therefore it would not only be risky but also costly to simply make one last. The tooling costs decrease significantly when making size runs. As I grow (and if I see the MTO program grow) then I will most likely just buy sets of lasts in different widths to have available for the MTO program in the future.

I am sorry that this is probably not what you wanted to hear. Thanks for your interest though, I do appreciate it.

Justin
post #108 of 1274
Quote:




 

 These are very nice - are they MTO

post #109 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

 These are very nice - are they MTO

Thank you!

They are actually RTW. The model is the Fauntleroy in Dark Brown Suede
post #110 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handmadeshoes View Post


Thank you!

They are actually RTW. The model is the Fauntleroy in Dark Brown Suede

....

post #111 of 1274
Interesting. Is it just me or do these shoes and a few of the shoes posted above have a wider than normal side on the middle-outside of each shoe?

Almost like a little bump half way between pinky toe and heel. Is that the last style?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoustas View Post

Thank you Justin!

Cannot say enough about the level of service and attention paid by Justin. Ordered these on Friday and they made it to Canada the next Monday! The shoes are extremely comfortable and the quality is fantastic for the value. Sorry for the poor quality pic!  Definitely recommend everyone, my best shoe buying experience so far.





post #112 of 1274
I though I would share with you all my forest green Wallingford from J. Fitzpatrick. And I agree that Justin is a great guy. I enjoy his post which for me is very informative and useful. The shoe snop shoe care produts are very good IMHO


post #113 of 1274

In case anyone finds this helpful, Justin Jeffers from The Fine Young Gentleman recently posted a review of his J.Fitzpatrick dress boots, linked here.

 

The boots look great and I'm very tempted to save up and buy a pair.

post #114 of 1274
For those of you who might be curious to know a bit more about the brand and what separates us from the rest, we have just created a page on our website called "Why Choose J.FitzPatrick?" which provides a bit more insight into the shoes. Please see the link below:

http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/pages/why-choose-jfitzpatrick



Sincerely,

Justin
post #115 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrihappy View Post

It boggles the mind that you claim to control the entire production process, when you outsource the limited production run to a supposedly Spanish company. Your claim that you made the best lasts is ludicrous. And the so called detailing is just tacky.

Tallying up all of your posts now, it would clearly appear that your desire is to attempt to take me down. Fair enough. You don't like me or my shoes for some reason. No big deal, it doesn't bother me at all...

I will always remember the phrase, "bad publicity is better than no publicity"..

As clever as you think that you are, you must forget this idea. That makes me happy in reality as while you think that you are tarnishing my reputation/name, whatever, in fact you are keeping me on the front page of the Classis Menswear Forum on SF, ensuring that my thread gets viewed. Now there are far more positive than negative on this thread so each person that comes hopefully sees that and your little snide remarks thus help me in the long run.(in fact the negative only comes from 2 people, both of which have never worn the shoes).. So thank you for that. I appreciate the fact that you keep coming back, again and again and again.....

Enjoy the rest of your day

Justin
post #116 of 1274
Sorry, I think you already have my so called "negative" posts that exposed your taking freebies for write ups deleted?
post #117 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrihappy View Post

Sorry, I think you already have my so called "negative" posts that exposed your taking freebies for write ups deleted?

why would I delete that but not everything else??? Think about it clever guy

I tell my readers that I don't buy the shoes that brands OFFER me to review...it's no secret... the only shoe that I ever asked for is the Meermin because my readers wanted me to review one. Why would I buy it when I have my own brand?? It makes no sense. And I don't have it anymore, don't need it....so why would I ask for freebies for shoes I have no intention of keeping? Not logical is it?

You will want to take it up with the moderators on why they must have deleted your comment...none of your silly posts bother me as I have stated before. They all make me laugh because clearly you are so worried about me and my brand that you feel the need to constantly bad mouth it.... i feel sorry that you are clearly so unfulfilled that you feel the need to do this... go out and enjoy the world

Justin
post #118 of 1274
@verrihappy

Where does your animosity and hatred towards Justin and his shoes come from? - Why do you have to use every opportunity to praise Grenson/Tim Little shoes?

It can't be just about shoes, there must be some hidden agenda on your part. Maybe you are kind enough to enlighten us.

Otherwise we might presume you are Mr Tim Little. smile.gif
post #119 of 1274
When was the last time I praised Grenson/Tim Little? I doubt very much TL the man would care about JF's shoes.
post #120 of 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrihappy View Post

When was the last time I praised Grenson/Tim Little? I doubt very much TL the man would care about JF's shoes.

Your last plug was four months ago (to be precise).

http://www.styleforum.net/t/378466/grenson-moorgate#post_6898069

Tell us, what is it about Grenson/Tim Little shoes that makes them the 'measure of all things' for you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread