Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Girls in Guys Garb Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:14am in Classic Menswear
- EG / Band of Outsiders / Acne Last post on 3/16/11 at 1:03am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 8/25/15 at 9:31am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/26/15 at 4:08pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 10:28 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... - Page 32
Styleforum Top Picks
I totally missed this post, who knew somebody could still make a hat like this! Quick question, when you say custom, can they, for example, make a Homburg in a similar theme? Their prices seem very reasonable.
Yes Mike can definitely do Homburgs - he's a real artist.
You will see many beautifully made hats at the Fedora Lounge but the majority are ill suited for their owner's face, skin tone or physique. It's probably due to them being purchased online without the benefits of visiting a proper hat store where one can try on myriad hats of various dimensions and colors.
FL is one of my guilty pleasures. Nowhere on the internet will you see more terribly ill-conceived outfits and general style disasters than on FL. The real problem on FL is that most of their members have absolutely no idea about how to dress properly. Cheap ill-fitting suits, absurd color and pattern combinations, cheap shoes topped with a beautiful hat is par for the course on FL. Half of them end-up looking like extras from a basic-cable gangster period piece, the other half look like neck-beard memes.
I love your hat/cap, not sure what you call it on that side of the pond. I have a few of those in some nice wool/tweed, didn't even think to post them in here. I did post my fedora a few pages back but I still haven't worn it. I need to pick up some summer hats/caps.
Something casual. I like the look of these panama style hats.
But I'm also liking this style seersucker cap maybe in a linen or something lightweight.
- Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Two Pairs of Size 34 Flat Front Pants █ NWT and NWOT Corneliani... 15 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 36 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 39 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015