Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Girls in Guys Garb Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:14am in Classic Menswear
- EG / Band of Outsiders / Acne Last post on 3/16/11 at 1:03am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:05am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 10:31 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... - Page 32
Styleforum Top Picks
I totally missed this post, who knew somebody could still make a hat like this! Quick question, when you say custom, can they, for example, make a Homburg in a similar theme? Their prices seem very reasonable.
Yes Mike can definitely do Homburgs - he's a real artist.
You will see many beautifully made hats at the Fedora Lounge but the majority are ill suited for their owner's face, skin tone or physique. It's probably due to them being purchased online without the benefits of visiting a proper hat store where one can try on myriad hats of various dimensions and colors.
FL is one of my guilty pleasures. Nowhere on the internet will you see more terribly ill-conceived outfits and general style disasters than on FL. The real problem on FL is that most of their members have absolutely no idea about how to dress properly. Cheap ill-fitting suits, absurd color and pattern combinations, cheap shoes topped with a beautiful hat is par for the course on FL. Half of them end-up looking like extras from a basic-cable gangster period piece, the other half look like neck-beard memes.
I love your hat/cap, not sure what you call it on that side of the pond. I have a few of those in some nice wool/tweed, didn't even think to post them in here. I did post my fedora a few pages back but I still haven't worn it. I need to pick up some summer hats/caps.
Something casual. I like the look of these panama style hats.
But I'm also liking this style seersucker cap maybe in a linen or something lightweight.
- Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 9 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 16 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall Low in Black (Size 44) 23 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...