or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... - Page 77

post #1141 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

x-post WAYWRN - Selentino, Queen model . . .

 

Nice hat. Not so sure about the name....

post #1142 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Wonka View Post

Nice hat. Not so sure about the name....
Quips abound but I shall resist such low hanging fruit. shog[1].gif
post #1143 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Wonka View Post

Nice hat. Not so sure about the name....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tried and True View Post

Quips abound but I shall resist such low hanging fruit. shog[1].gif

Hey, I didn't name the hat model, Selentino did, and I'm sure that they didn't name it with only myself (or others of my social sub-strata) in mind as a "niche market".
post #1144 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


Hey, I didn't name the hat model, Selentino did, and I'm sure that they didn't name it with only myself (or others of my social sub-strata) in mind as a "niche market".

nephews,
shame on you
post #1145 of 1472

16hkrpl.jpg
optimo tobacco
post #1146 of 1472
on the subject of hat names, Optimo should create an "Uncle" in honor of mcarthur
post #1147 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

16hkrpl.jpg

optimo tobacco

 

Looking spiffy in your Tobacco.

 

-Mike

post #1148 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

on the subject of hat names, Optimo should create an "Uncle" in honor of mcarthur

 

They sold me four hats because of him. I would never have heard if them.

post #1149 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

on the subject of hat names, Optimo should create an "Uncle" in honor of mcarthur

nephew,
thank you
post #1150 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Looking spiffy in your Tobacco.

-Mike

nephew,
thank you
post #1151 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Wonka View Post

They sold me four hats because of him. I would never have heard if them.

nephew,
this is the purpose of the forum to share pictures, ideas and experiences.you have the best fedora collection in Australia. you should wear them to the opera house
post #1152 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
this is the purpose of the forum to share pictures, ideas and experiences.you have the best fedora collection in Australia. you should wear them to the opera house

 

Uncle today is strictly Panama. It's 44 degrees in Sydney!

post #1153 of 1472
x-post WAYWRN - Tesi

post #1154 of 1472

I've been told I have a small head and relatively broad shoulders. I have also been told that hats do not look good on me, which is a shame because I'd love to be able to wear a nice panama hat in summer. Any advice? 

post #1155 of 1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

I've been told I have a small head and relatively broad shoulders. I have also been told that hats do not look good on me, which is a shame because I'd love to be able to wear a nice panama hat in summer. Any advice? 

The person who would know best whether or not you look good in a hat or not is you. Take yourself to a hat store, and try on everything, and see what works, of, if you find a store with knowledgeable staff, listen to them, and take their advice. Hats come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and look different on different people - it's one consumer good that one really needs to a brick-and-mortar store with a wide variety of goods and sales help with smarts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions...