or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 652

post #9766 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil T View Post


There has been a restock today as I just bought one, Still up on the site too but id be quick as they will go
Thanks a lot. Just picked one up finally!
post #9767 of 25527

I feel like they lowered the price on some of the jackets.... the  Stadium Jacket Reverse Terry is only $288 USD now, for some reason I thought it was near $500...

 
 
 

 

post #9768 of 25527
No. Reverse terry was never near 500. I think it was more than the current price though, maybe like 388
post #9769 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

I feel like they lowered the price on some of the jackets.... the  Stadium Jacket Reverse Terry is only $288 USD now, for some reason I thought it was near $500...
 

 

Would make perfect sense to me if they did, I found it to be overpriced before, along with the bombers and especially the newer checked flannels. I never did understand the pricing on those after the leather yoke version but I'd still love to pick up either colorway at 30-40% off.
post #9770 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkiex View Post

glad to know im not the only one. i may try to tailor the sleeves one day. i tried a method similar to pinrolling for the sleeves which seemed to work for me, but im not going to keep the sleeves like that 24/7, it'd just get annoying. i think now that the s/s villains are out, more people are going to have ls mercer tees, and have the sleeves exposed, and JE knows their whole aesthetic is slim, so maybe we'll get a revamped fit for f/w

The sleeves on my long-sleeve curve u-neck are kinda wide at the wrist, too. I don't mind the fit of the sleeves in he upper arm, but I definitely prefer a closer fit at the wrist so the sleeves aren't flopping around.

Side note: I don't understand how some of y'all are sizing down on short-sleeve curve u-necks. This is a 2 / M, which is TTS for me, and I think I need to size up to a large if I want to get rid of the pulling in the chest and shoulder area.

post #9771 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Would make perfect sense to me if they did, I found it to be overpriced before, along with the bombers and especially the newer checked flannels. I never did understand the pricing on those after the leather yoke version but I'd still love to pick up either colorway at 30-40% off.

Machus had th black check flannel down to $165. Sold out now.
post #9772 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

The sleeves on my long-sleeve curve u-neck are kinda wide at the wrist, too. I don't mind the fit of the sleeves in he upper arm, but I definitely prefer a closer fit at the wrist so the sleeves aren't flopping around.

Side note: I don't understand how some of y'all are sizing down on short-sleeve curve u-necks. This is a 2 / M, which is TTS for me, and I think I need to size up to a large if I want to get rid of the pulling in the chest and shoulder area.


Seems like you workout so the size down doesn't apply lol. If your chest isn't big, you can size down
post #9773 of 25527

Anybody have problem with the lima shorts end folding up...... it's annoying.

post #9774 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Anybody have problem with the lima shorts end folding up...... it's annoying.

explain. im thinking about getting a pair or 2

post #9775 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Anybody have problem with the lima shorts end folding up...... it's annoying.

I think that's how it's supposed to look. 

post #9776 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

Anybody have problem with the lima shorts end folding up...... it's annoying.

The Lima Shorts have a raw edge hem. This is normal.
post #9777 of 25527

A close-up look at the Hooded Rebel, which we received just recently. 

 

post #9778 of 25527
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


The Lima Shorts have a raw edge hem. This is normal.

 

Yeah lol just makes the short really short above the knee's.

post #9779 of 25527

Any word on a Mica restock? Looking for a size 27 or 28.

 

If any JE fam can link me to where I can find a pair (because it's sold out on the official store) then that'd be swell! Also, if anyone is looking to part with their pair (in good condition) then I'll take it at a fair price.

 

Thanks ya'll.

post #9780 of 25527
The SS hoodie run smaller than the KITH collaboration. They are noticeably shorter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread