or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 644

post #9646 of 25317
Horrible photos, but I wore Flash Dual Zip and Cast/Coast for this casual Friday:



post #9647 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsilk View Post


if they were "just t-shirts" i dont think we'd be jizzin our drawers for 650 pages over them would we? I meant how does the elongated fit match with a shorter blazer? Anyone have pics?

haha wow. they are just t-shirts, they are very well made, but at the end of the day after the hype cools, they are t-shirts. I really like them though, some ppl kinda obsess a little too much over them here but they are very nice shirts for sure.

post #9648 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

Horrible photos, but I wore Flash Dual Zip and Cast/Coast for this casual Friday:



What's your normal waist size?  And how much did you size down?

(Not sure if you're the same dude who has a 32 waist and went with a 29)

 

I had a pair of Coast before but I had to sell them as I went TTS and the sizing was off.

It's ridiculous to have to size down 3 sizes for the right fit. 

I read that they are making changes to their denim sizing for the fall right?

post #9649 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimba View Post
 

Anybody with Escobar size S or XS could post a photo with your fits? I am about 5'6" and weigh about 145 and can't decide what size to order.

I'd def go with a small. They are pretty slim. I like mine slim but at 5ish lbs heavier than you the smalls fit pretty dang snug on me and i don't really have big legs. I like them slim but they are probly a little too slim until i did my best to stretch them out a bit. You don't want pocket flaring or the waste band squeezing you. 

post #9650 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimba View Post

Anybody with Escobar size S or XS could post a photo with your fits? I am about 5'6" and weigh about 145 and can't decide what size to order.

i'm 5'8" 148 and wear a small...could definitely not do an xs!
post #9651 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

What's your normal waist size?  And how much did you size down?
(Not sure if you're the same dude who has a 32 waist and went with a 29)

I had a pair of Coast before but I had to sell them as I went TTS and the sizing was off.
It's ridiculous to have to size down 3 sizes for the right fit. 
I read that they are making changes to their denim sizing for the fall right?

Yep, same guy.
32 waist, 29 in coast and carbon, 28 in mica.
Don't go by the labeled size, use the measurements on the site.
post #9652 of 25317

Looks like they restocked the dark grey villain for anyone who was looking for it.

Hoping for some dual flash zip restocks and more colors, starting to wear mine a lot more than my villains.

post #9653 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimba View Post
 

Anybody with Escobar size S or XS could post a photo with your fits? I am about 5'6" and weigh about 145 and can't decide what size to order.

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post


i'm 5'8" 148 and wear a small...could definitely not do an xs!
 
I'm 5'10" 150 and S would be the smallest i can go as well. They are really slim.
post #9654 of 25317

There's a full restock of the JE x KITH Sakura collaboration live now: http://kithnyc.com/collections/kith-apparel

post #9655 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil T View Post


Not sure if I need a Medium or Large, going to a UK stockist tomorrow to try some items on to get an idea of sizes

I got a brand new medium dune. Let me know.
post #9656 of 25317

White / Moon / Co-Mix Grey / Grey / Charcoal

 

post #9657 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I got a brand new medium dune. Let me know.

Ill buy. Hm u want for it
post #9658 of 25317
If anyone wants to get rid of a large dune villain hmu! Got cash and JE trades for days
post #9659 of 25317
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsullivan2413 View Post

See Im tempted to take it off your hands but im afraid it wont fit me lol. How much would u want for it 
idk $100?
post #9660 of 25317
Wait a minute, if co-mix tees in size medium are too short for my medium villains, large co-mix tees would look better right?

But if I size up my villain to a large, I'll need an co-mix tee in size XL, which won't be compatible with my size M villains! AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread