or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 65

post #961 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

We will have our full Spring inventory (with 4 styles of sweats) dropping mid-February on our site.
4 styles or 4 colors?
post #962 of 25326
I think he told us on page 63
"These are the Quilted "Lima" sweats - basically a quilted upper with a separate fabric below the knee.

This Spring / Summer, we will have four styles of sweats, 2 Escobar sweats - in the same colors as fall, but with quilting at the knee, and 2 Lima Sweats (as seen in this collab), one quilted grey on top w/white bottoms, and one quilted black on top w/grey bottoms."

I can't wait to hear what kind of fabric these pants will be. Are they made of the same materials as the RF collab?
post #963 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

4 styles or 4 colors?

You're right - technically 2 styles, 4 colorways. The fabric is the same on all our sweats. There is some quilting element to each of them this season.
post #964 of 25326
New sweats
post #965 of 25326
Want the quilted shorts!
post #966 of 25326

Anybody interested in a small black Villain and/or a small gray Villain?  The black one has been washed once, air dried, and worn a few times.  The gray one has been worn once and never washed.  The hoods are a little too small for me, so I think I might try the Riga.  Selling for $150.00 each.  PM me if you're interested.

post #967 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorChang View Post

Anybody interested in a small black Villain and/or a small gray Villain?  The black one has been washed once, air dried, and worn a few times.  The gray one has been worn once and never washed.  The hoods are a little too small for me, so I think I might try the Riga.  Selling for $150.00 each.  PM me if you're interested.
Riga is even tighter cause there is no side zips.
post #968 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Riga is even tighter cause there is no side zips.

 

Just referring to the hood itself, not the whole hoodie, but thanks!

post #969 of 25326
Re: denim

Any other changes to the fit? I'm a 31, athletic and my experience was the following, with the Obsidian:

29: couldn't button top button, legs too tight
30: perfect except waist too big
31: too big everywhere

Love the denim, especially the new color. Wish the sizing was a bit different.
post #970 of 25326

hope the hoods on the villans are bigger on this feb drop

post #971 of 25326
Msg, just take the 30s to a tailor to have the waist taken in, shouldn't be more than 20$
post #972 of 25326
COA pieces dropping tomorrow online Kithnyc.com gl to all lol
post #973 of 25326
Don't forget they have a restocking fee on returns and you only get store credit (that expires after a year) unless the item is sold out.
post #974 of 25326

Can not wait to purchase the villain hoodie. 

For those that do know/are familiar with the LA area: does American Rag or Fred Siegel carry the villain hoodie? If not, I assume they will come available on the JE website next month. Also, I am 6'1" 190lbs--should I get a L or XL. Any clarification on either of these will be appreciated

post #975 of 25326
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayetnam View Post

Can not wait to purchase the villain hoodie. 
For those that do know/are familiar with the LA area: does American Rag or Fred Siegel carry the villain hoodie? If not, I assume they will come available on the JE website next month. Also, I am 6'1" 190lbs--should I get a L or XL. Any clarification on either of these will be appreciated
XL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread