I wear my villains to work in the summer my office tends to be an ice box, i just layer with mercer tanks (will be mixing in a few scar tanks thinks year)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 638post #9557 of 273014/27/15 at 12:25pmI know this has been discussed but I've been unable to find a definitive answer:
Does the co-mix fit tighter/shorter than the standard material tee's? I'm particularly interested in the U-beck but don't want it to be too flappy-in-the-wind so i wanna err on the side of fitted.
Thanks in advance!post #9558 of 273014/27/15 at 1:05pmQuote:
Hmmmmm.... I checked out with a M Charcoal Villain about 10 minutes after it released. Save us your sob story brotha and work on your swiftness.post #9559 of 273014/27/15 at 1:56pmpost #9560 of 273014/27/15 at 2:01pmpost #9561 of 273014/27/15 at 2:05pmpost #9562 of 273014/27/15 at 2:10pmpost #9563 of 273014/27/15 at 2:50pmpost #9564 of 273014/27/15 at 3:28pmpost #9565 of 273014/27/15 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by kjbaron89
Definitely don't get a M that will be too big. Made that mistake on my first pair. I'm 5'8 140lbs 29 waist and I wear S. The waist is tight but not too tight and the sweatpants aren't like spandex in the thighs but hug my calves. If you want them to hug your legs all over or your legs are skinny and not muscular is go XS, but otherwise S.
Been wearing these all weekend so this is after they stretch a bit.
what shoes?post #9566 of 273014/27/15 at 3:55pmpost #9567 of 273014/27/15 at 3:58pmpost #9568 of 273014/27/15 at 4:14pmpost #9569 of 273014/27/15 at 4:29pmShocked none of these are sold out. Guess JE made a ton after seeing the demand on this thread.
Anyways, I checked out so quick this morning thinking it would all sell out in minutes, that the mercer tees weren't even up. After I placed the order I went back and then saw them up. Had to place a separate order and pay for shipping and wasn't able to use my discount on the tees. LAMEEEE have everything uploaded to the site at once next time JE!post #9570 of 273014/27/15 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
Shocked none of these are sold out. Guess JE made a ton after seeing the demand on this thread.
Anyways, I checked out so quick this morning thinking it would all sell out in minutes, that the mercer tees weren't even up. After I placed the order I went back and then saw them up. Had to place a separate order and pay for shipping and wasn't able to use my discount on the tees. LAMEEEE have everything uploaded to the site at once next time JE!
HAHAHA I did the same, the escos and villains were one of the ones that came up first so I literally checked out with those two in the first minute. Couldn't place another order since I'm shipping international, pretty bummed about not getting the tees.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 16 seconds ago
- › NIB Edward Green Galway UK 8.5 E / US 9 Navy Utah 57 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › $910 JM WESTON 9D Golf Derby Shoes New w/ Box,Bags 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gucci shirts from past seasons 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › SAINT LAURENT PARIS - F/W 14 HEART PRINT SHIRT 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...