Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 591

post #8851 of 32333

Is your price in line with the JE MSRP?  

post #8852 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by drb1911 View Post
 

Is your price in line with the JE MSRP?  

 

If this question is directed at us, yes it is. Prices may fluctuate based on currency conversion. For example, the USD cost us $1.28 at the time we brought our order in. Price of the Scar tank is (USD $72.00 x 1.28 = CAD $92.16). We rounded down to $88.00

post #8853 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

We produced all of the clothing that is branded John Elliott + Co X Kith. Anything JE, is produced by us. There are pieces in the collection that are not JE, which we did not produce.
Thanks for the clarification.
post #8854 of 32333
Kith x JE S/S Villain will be copped.

My question is, will the items be exclusive through Kith and Kith Online? I rather wait for a JE release where I don't need a bot or make arrangements to spend money.
post #8855 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

Kith x JE S/S Villain will be copped.

My question is, will the items be exclusive through Kith and Kith Online? I rather wait for a JE release where I don't need a bot or make arrangements to spend money.

There will not be a JE release.
post #8856 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

There will not be a JE release.

Is there a release date for their website?
post #8857 of 32333

Sorry for another sizing question, but I'm about to pull the trigger on some denim (Mica) and want to check. If I'm 32 in current SLP and 31 in old dior raws, will 31 be my best choice for JE?

post #8858 of 32333

Of all the online stores I've shopped at for JE stuff, for a canadian consumer and probably for USA consumers, @Understudy have the most fair prices. Their Co-mix classic crewneck are 72 CAD as opposed to 78 USD and they have a 10% discount. Plus freeshipping for Canadians for purchases $150 and up.

post #8859 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickw207 View Post
 

Of all the online stores I've shopped at for JE stuff, for a canadian consumer and probably for USA consumers, @Understudy have the most fair prices. Their Co-mix classic crewneck are 72 CAD as opposed to 78 USD and they have a 10% discount. Plus freeshipping for Canadians for purchases $150 and up.

 

Thanks Nick!

post #8860 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickw207 View Post
 

Of all the online stores I've shopped at for JE stuff, for a canadian consumer and probably for USA consumers, @Understudy have the most fair prices. Their Co-mix classic crewneck are 72 CAD as opposed to 78 USD and they have a 10% discount. Plus freeshipping for Canadians for purchases $150 and up.

Their prices are great, especially when compared to other canadian accounts that mark up JE garments significantly. I just purchased the mix grey villain from them :) Can't wait for more products to arrive, hoping for more mercer and u neck tees!

post #8861 of 32333

Shouldn't be long now until we get a closer look at JE x Kith. It's almost 7 AM in Tokyo.

post #8862 of 32333
Are dark grey dual flash getting restocked at some point? Or does anybody know a store with them? I can't tell if the one on Revolve is dark grey or the reg.
post #8863 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Are dark grey dual flash getting restocked at some point? Or does anybody know a store with them? I can't tell if the one on Revolve is dark grey or the reg.

This one?

 

http://www.revolveclothing.com/john-elliott-co-flash-full-zip-hoodie-in-grey/dp/JELL-MO23/?&d=Mens

 

That looks more like Mix Grey. See the contrast cuffs.

post #8864 of 32333
Yeah, you're right. Dammit.
post #8865 of 32333
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Are dark grey dual flash getting restocked at some point? Or does anybody know a store with them? I can't tell if the one on Revolve is dark grey or the reg.


Was thinking the SAME thing yesterday!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread