or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 574

post #8596 of 25259

The issue is coming into a thread with 50 new posts and every one of them is somebody either bitching about pricing, quoting multiple pictures from the post directly above them (use the spoiler, people), posting a picture of a bunch of T's still in the fucking bag or asking if this RO Dunks/Gats/Balenciaga's looks good with kito's/escobars (even when they already own both items. Maybe go to the closet and put both items on and see for yourself?). If you're going to post a pic at least make it useful, if you want to know if some specific combination looks good try it on and post a pic of the actual fit. And 90% of the people in this thread only post in this thread, and they only post things in attempts to flex what they are buying/own.

The great thing about SF is that people are generally open, helpful and insightful. This thread has become the complete opposite.

 

I will still support JE, but this thread is a mess.

post #8597 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

The issue is coming into a thread with 50 new posts and every one of them is somebody either bitching about pricing, quoting multiple pictures from the post directly above them (use the spoiler, people), posting a picture of a bunch of T's still in the fucking bag or asking if this RO Dunks/Gats/Balenciaga's looks good with kito's/escobars (even when they already own both items. Maybe go to the closet and put both items on and see for yourself?). If you're going to post a pic at least make it useful, if you want to know if some specific combination looks good try it on and post a pic of the actual fit. And 90% of the people in this thread only post in this thread, and they only post things in attempts to flex what they are buying/own.

The great thing about SF is that people are generally open, helpful and insightful. This thread has become the complete opposite.

 

I will still support JE, but this thread is a mess.

 

I agree, we need more fit pics and less talking.

post #8598 of 25259

damn, just found out Leather Rider won't be available until tomorrow! Will post pics then!

post #8599 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post

damn, just found out Leather Rider won't be available until tomorrow! Will post pics then!

You should wear one on top of the other to show your layering of leather.
post #8600 of 25259
Damn this thread is going down the drain.
post #8601 of 25259
IMG_8301_zpsenvwez48.jpg

My grey villain arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit
Edited by Kyo2k - 3/12/15 at 5:49pm
post #8602 of 25259
@JE

When are the denim shirts dropping? Next week?

Spring 15 is turning out surprisingly well, there's a lot of stuff that wasn't previewed or in the look book.
post #8603 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo2k View Post

IMG_8301_zpsenvwez48.jpg

My grey villain medium arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit
There is a good stretch.
post #8604 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo2k View Post

IMG_8301_zpsenvwez48.jpg

My grey villain medium arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit
they don't stretch much man.
post #8605 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianoh View Post


You should wear one on top of the other to show your layering of leather.


i don't think people here are ready for that

post #8606 of 25259

I love this brand because I like the product range and I am a very big fan of RiRi zippers. I find the quality and fit to be superior to that of any mall brand (especially the construction and material composition of the sweats). I cannot name any other competitor (in this price range) that offers luxury sweats with this kind of fit or with a fashion forward design. Reigning Champ comes close and though it fulfills most of my subjective criteria I have found the fit and design to be less flattering than that of JE. This is particularly true in the sweatpants department where the others are not nearly as slim or form-fitting.

 

The clothes aren't cheap and they generate a profit for the brand, but ultimately if I like the product I will buy it. I love the new season and I am impressed with the diversity offered.

post #8607 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

...quoting multiple pictures from the post directly above them (use the spoiler, people)

and we're back!

post #8608 of 25259

This thread is graduation for the hypebeasts. Upgrading from 2-300$ nikes to 2-300$ sweatshirts lol

post #8609 of 25259
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

@JE

When are the denim shirts dropping? Next week?

Spring 15 is turning out surprisingly well, there's a lot of stuff that wasn't previewed or in the look book.

Denim shirts in Indigo and Black wash, Scar tanks in Black, White, and Grey, and LS Mercer Tee in Dune are all next Tuesday.
post #8610 of 25259
Is the scar tank essentially the u neck without sleeves (As in same length and hem line)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread