or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 572

post #8566 of 25842

I'm getting them later today, i'll post pics for everyone to see the details.

post #8567 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post

I'm getting them later today, i'll post pics for everyone to see the details.


 



awesome can't wait to see, glad that your able to order and pick it up in LA! top notch stuff man
post #8568 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 

I'm getting them later today, i'll post pics for everyone to see the details.

 



awesome can't wait to see, glad that your able to order and pick it up in LA! top notch stuff man


yeah man. their distribution center is literally 5 minutes from my house. very convenient haha.

post #8569 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord22 View Post

Anybody own Alma sweats? How's the fit and is it worth the price tag? Specifically the grey pair!

I bought these a few months back at 50% off and at that price they were a steal. 

 

Quality is on par with escobars and terry feels just like villians'

Mesh detail is pretty cool but doesnt always stay where you want it to below the knee, gotta build up my calf muscle i think.

 

I like the new colorway and if you want some more complex and super comfortable sweats these are the way to go.

But if you're going to be spending $300, I would seriously consider the loopwheel escobars unless you are in a warmer climate

post #8570 of 25842

Do the Alma's only come in XS/0 for the mix grey duo 2 and not the the black?

post #8571 of 25842
any word on stockists for the rider? missed the window on sm
post #8572 of 25842
Today was good day, 3/4 out items from supreme and copped rider 🏆🙌. The 11am release time on both was stressful
post #8573 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

Today was good day, 3/4 out items from supreme and copped rider 🏆🙌. The 11am release time on both was stressful


It's crazy how supreme has as cult following, they sell out right away every time, I don't even bother with them anymore.

post #8574 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post


It's crazy how supreme has as cult following, they sell out right away every time, I don't even bother with them anymore.
Lol, Ya it's pretty crazy. I cop for other people, I only wear the camps. Rest of the stuff goes to resellers so I don't have to pay rape from nike lab..
post #8575 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post


yeah man. their distribution center is literally 5 minutes from my house. very convenient haha.

Wait, so if you live in LA you can pick up items yourself?! How does that work?
post #8576 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyinboston View Post

I bought these a few months back at 50% off and at that price they were a steal. 

Quality is on par with escobars and terry feels just like villians'
Mesh detail is pretty cool but doesnt always stay where you want it to below the knee, gotta build up my calf muscle i think.

I like the new colorway and if you want some more complex and super comfortable sweats these are the way to go.
But if you're going to be spending $300, I would seriously consider the loopwheel escobars unless you are in a warmer climate
Thank you! Yeah the mesh is cool but that probably be my only issue lol. DAMN S RIDERS SOLD OUT ALREADY?!
post #8577 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by piluchavez View Post

Wait, so if you live in LA you can pick up items yourself?! How does that work?

Well it's in Cerritos.

Email Brandi and request for a pick up.
post #8578 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 


It's crazy how supreme has as cult following, they sell out right away every time, I don't even bother with them anymore.

I know this isn't KTT, but apparently supreme has a "backdoor" through a reddit page 20 min before product goes online. You're pretty much screwed from the get go if you're not "in the know"

 

For those who copped the rider, do you see yourself wearing something like that on a daily basis? Just throw over some JE/other brand casual clothing and head out?

 

I always thought leather jackets were kinda dressy, but I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe (I live in Canada and have 3 Canada Goose coats and an Arc Teryx Veilance jacket).

 

I'm on the fence on this one.... Would be really neat but I don't know how much wear it would get

post #8579 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

I know this isn't KTT, but apparently supreme has a "backdoor" through a reddit page 20 min before product goes online. You're pretty much screwed from the get go if you're not "in the know"

For those who copped the rider, do you see yourself wearing something like that on a daily basis? Just throw over some JE/other brand casual clothing and head out?

I always thought leather jackets were kinda dressy, but I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe (I live in Canada and have 3 Canada Goose coats and an Arc Teryx Veilance jacket).

I'm on the fence on this one.... Would be really neat but I don't know how much wear it would get
Lol, backdoor reddit 😂😂😂

I will ride my rider whenever possible. I really need to learn about leather treatment and finding someone that knows what they are doing. Cause this jacket will be with me forever lol
post #8580 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Lol, backdoor reddit 😂😂😂

I will ride my rider whenever possible. I really need to learn about leather treatment and finding someone that knows what they are doing. Cause this jacket will be with me forever lol


Hey if you find any info, let me know! this is my first leather jacket and I plan to keep it forever also haha

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread