or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 562

post #8416 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post



U neck + coast.


the coast IRL looks nothing like the one on JE+ website.

post #8417 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post


the coast IRL looks nothing like the one on JE+ website.
Agree revovle I think accurally captures it
post #8418 of 25316
Revolve might show the color but that fit looks horrible

On a side note anyone have a extended length LS mercer black in medium for sale? I'm willing to do a trade as well. Got the charcol ss mercer in medium for trade for this.
post #8419 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Revolve might show the color but that fit looks horrible

On a side note anyone have a extended length LS mercer black in medium for sale? I'm willing to do a trade as well. Got the charcol ss mercer in medium for trade for this.
Models are given cloths to their true size they are all lined up and take standard pictures, they don't go oh we should size down 2 on this brand lol
post #8420 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

Models are given cloths to their true size they are all lined up and take standard pictures, they don't go oh we should size down 2 on this brand lol

Yes. The kanye stuff was like that too. Looked horrible for most sites
post #8421 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Yes. The kanye stuff was like that too. Looked horrible for most sites
I kinda feel like kanye's taking this "oversize fit" stuff a little too far.. Especially in his last runway stuff. I didnt really get it.. image.jpg 122k .jpg file
post #8422 of 25316
Loving the outfit pics lately.
post #8423 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post



U neck + coast.
I NEED a link for that over shirt
post #8424 of 25316
It's a Visvim Kilgore in olive chino fabric. They release variations of it with relative frequency.
post #8425 of 25316

@JohnElliottCo are the alma's dropping tomorrow any different from the version that dropped last spring/summer?

post #8426 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickEPockets View Post

@JohnElliottCo
 are the alma's dropping tomorrow any different from the version that dropped last spring/summer?

Same construction. There is a new color way "Grey Duo 2."
post #8427 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Same construction. There is a new color way "Grey Duo 2."

Anything else dropping tomorrow or just Alma's?
post #8428 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

Anything else dropping tomorrow or just Alma's?

Linen M65, Hoya Shorts, Midnight Hooded Villain restock.
post #8429 of 25316
Just now realized why the Hoya shorts were named so. The paneling is the same as Iverson era G-Town uniforms. I see you, JE.



These and the UNC shorts were a middle school grail.
post #8430 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Same construction. There is a new color way "Grey Duo 2."

Thanks.  So Black and Grey Duo are the colors right?

 

Any others?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread