No, the Alma's are the same construction as are the LS Rebel. Shaun was wearing a sample mesh Mercer tee that we did not go into production for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 559post #8371 of 252963/5/15 at 12:27pmpost #8372 of 252963/5/15 at 12:41pmpost #8373 of 252963/5/15 at 2:03pmpost #8374 of 252963/5/15 at 2:42pmpost #8375 of 252963/5/15 at 3:25pmpost #8376 of 252963/5/15 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by NickEPockets
Is there a release date for the Scar tanks?
Curious about this as well.
Also whether retailers will stock them. I'd rather buy direct from the web site, but after my last experience with UPS, I'm probably sticking to places that ship USPS for the foreseeable future.post #8377 of 252963/5/15 at 3:39pmpost #8378 of 252963/5/15 at 3:59pmpost #8379 of 252963/5/15 at 4:30pmpost #8380 of 252963/5/15 at 6:18pmpost #8381 of 252963/5/15 at 6:57pmpost #8382 of 252963/5/15 at 7:19pm
I have the grey loopwheel flash dual zip, and I've gotta say I love the damn thing.
Its been great having a heavier layer than my regular villain this winter and being able to toss a button down under it for workdays really lets me enjoy it whenever i want.
Just stick my hands in the pockets and feel the loopwheel goodness.
Im not huge fan of the cuffs, from pics it looks like they reverted to good ol' villain and flash cuffs after initial run, they are a bit long and got pretty stretched.
Also probably should have sized up from M but with dual zip it still looks great even when im sitting or running around.
If you have the extra dough and really wanna be cozy as all hell just do it, you will not regret it.post #8383 of 252963/5/15 at 7:43pmpost #8384 of 252963/5/15 at 7:49pmQuote:
It's just sewn on as far as I can tell, but I feel like it'd leave some areas weak and prone to holes with washing if pulling the thread didn't tear them outright. The pocket on my white one is starting to tear where it's sewn on to the jersey tee, so I'd imagine taking it out would cause a lot of that.post #8385 of 252963/5/15 at 8:42pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Keeper loop 25 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Gratitude Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway