Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 553post #8281 of 233863/3/15 at 6:01pmpost #8282 of 233863/3/15 at 6:18pmpost #8283 of 233863/3/15 at 6:38pmpost #8284 of 233863/3/15 at 6:58pmpost #8285 of 233863/3/15 at 8:06pmpost #8286 of 233863/3/15 at 8:09pmQuote:
It's awesome they're only getting better and improving on everything they do. If my memory serves me right the first KITH x JE rebel tanks had the nylon mesh which didn't work out resulting in the delay of JE's full line of rebel/mesh pieces as they changed to cotton mesh. I'll gladly wait for their new stretch denim as well.
Just hoping this collab will be released on JE's online store as well as KITH's; my shipping experiences are and have been way better especially being from Canada from JE (not to mention their customer service!)post #8287 of 233863/3/15 at 8:13pmpost #8288 of 233863/3/15 at 9:02pmpost #8289 of 233863/3/15 at 9:05pmpost #8290 of 233863/3/15 at 9:09pmpost #8291 of 233863/3/15 at 10:50pmpost #8292 of 233863/4/15 at 5:32amQuote:Originally Posted by helvete
Ronnie Fieg and Kith have always been subpar when it comes to clothes. Has anyone ever felt the clothes they produce? I have and I hate it. Definitely doesn't warrant the price point either. It's borderline "fast-fashion" shit like Forever 21 or ASOS. The best thing Kith has are the Mercer pants. That's literally it. The homie should stick to doing sneaker collabs with ASCIS or whatever brand he's with now that gives him some creative leeway.
Obviously no knock to RF's hustle, though. Get the money... or whatever...
Not gonna lie, i am one of the comments in the above IG pic (bring quality down). I was honestly just half trolling/half being real cause i know Ronnie gets upset.
I have some bleeker sweats, navy mercer pants, and one of their fulton hoodies. The sweats are great and i have had no issues. The cotton they use is amazing, but the quality of the stitching leaves a lot to be desired. I mean, i opened the hoody and wore it same night i bought it and it had loose strings out of the bag, before i even put it on. Couldnt return it because they want a $14 restocking fee and they wont give cash back only store credit, unlike JE which bends over backwards for its customers. The brands are honestly polar opposites in my mind when it comes to quality, craftsmanship, and customer service.
Somehow Ronnie has this impression that his stuff is so "untouchable" that you could not possibly want to return it, and his customer service shows that. Especially with the snobby "heads" that he has working for him that will talk sh*t to you if you ask why your order is a week late.
I have had a grey villain for 2 years and have washed it so many times, yet there is zero loose stitching, zero signs of real wear, etc. The product speaks for iteself and is amazing. I was also one of the people who returned their quilted villain because of the stiching, hence the "bring the quality down" comment.
I trust John Elliott with clothing, and i trust Ronnie with shoes (not as much clothes). As long as John Elliott is in charge of the manufacturing and crafting the garments, then it should be fine.post #8293 of 233863/4/15 at 6:58ampost #8294 of 233863/4/15 at 6:59amQuote:
You should be fine in the same size as your Nike fleece tech.
I own both and from what I notice the rise is higher and they taper a lot more from the knee down.
The elasticity is amazing on the loopwheel terry; after every wash they feel brand new again.post #8295 of 233863/4/15 at 7:03am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 43 seconds ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 1 minute ago
- › MTM Suit Feedback Please 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Mens Cashmere Overcoat - What colour/style for re-lining? 12 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 13 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...