or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 550

post #8236 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaron89 View Post

Feel like the mercer tank is really slept on as a layering piece. It's the least expensive JE basic and looks good under hoodies and even the other mercer tees since it's slightly longer. I need to pick up a black next, been wearing this grey a lot.

a32gTMW.jpg

z7fUUjL.jpg

nice! what sweater is that ?

post #8237 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post

nice! what sweater is that ?

ACNE Justin. Recommend sizing down one from what you wear in JE since this is a looser fitting sweater. I wear S in Villains and this is an XS. Very nice sweater with the front dual zip and side zips.
post #8238 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaron89 View Post

Feel like the mercer tank is really slept on as a layering piece. It's the least expensive JE basic and looks good under hoodies and even the other mercer tees since it's slightly longer. I need to pick up a black next, been wearing this grey a lot.

a32gTMW.jpg

z7fUUjL.jpg


How tall are you and what brand/size is that hoodie?

post #8239 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post


How tall are you and what brand/size is that hoodie?

5'8". Posted brand/size above.
post #8240 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaron89 View Post

Feel like the mercer tank is really slept on as a layering piece. It's the least expensive JE basic and looks good under hoodies and even the other mercer tees since it's slightly longer. I need to pick up a black next, been wearing this grey a lot.

a32gTMW.jpg

z7fUUjL.jpg
What jeans are those??
post #8241 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord22 View Post

What jeans are those??

The cast / coast.
post #8242 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaron89 View Post

Feel like the mercer tank is really slept on as a layering piece. It's the least expensive JE basic and looks good under hoodies and even the other mercer tees since it's slightly longer. I need to pick up a black next, been wearing this grey a lot.

a32gTMW.jpg

z7fUUjL.jpg

 

I agree. The tank is a very nice piece. Since I'm in california, the tank is easier to wear since it doesnt get too cold here at this time. If its chilly, the tank with a villain over the top works well. 

post #8243 of 27620
JE x kith part 2 👀
post #8244 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

JE x kith part 2 👀
Excited to see this one, hopefully it's not Japan exclusive
post #8245 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorin4122 View Post

Excited to see this one, hopefully it's not Japan exclusive
Shouldn't be.. Initial pop up then a week or 2 later NY/online
post #8246 of 27620

post #8247 of 27620
Hopefully nothing too nice I'm that collection. Will be hard to get.
post #8248 of 27620

Wanted to give a shoutout to the LS Extended Mercers, don't get a lot of love but for those of us 6'3"+ they are great. Can even dry them and know they will still be a tall fit.

post #8249 of 27620

I wonder what we will be getting in the new Kith collaboration.

 

As far as I can remember the last one had:

 

-Black Quilted Hooded Villain

-Black Quilted Lima Sweatpant

-Black Mesh Rebel Tank (?)

 

I'm not sure if there was a fourth piece. Does anyone know for sure?

 

Although the pieces sold out very quickly, the quilting proved troublesome on both the Villain and Lima and came undone rather easily. This would be the case on later SS14 JE items which had much less quilting (quilted Villain crews and quilted Escobars) but still had the same problems as the Kith X JE items. The Limas were originally supposed to be quilted items, but the trouble with the Kith x JE items probably caused JE to scrap the idea and release them in unquilted form.

post #8250 of 27620
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPauli View Post

I wonder what we will be getting in the new Kith collaboration.

As far as I can remember the last one had:

-Black Quilted Hooded Villain
-Black Quilted Lima Sweatpant
-Black Mesh Rebel Tank (?)

I'm not sure if there was a fourth piece. Does anyone know for sure?

Although the pieces sold out very quickly, the quilting proved troublesome on both the Villain and Lima and came undone rather easily. This would be the case on later SS14 JE items which had much less quilting (quilted Villain crews and quilted Escobars) but still had the same problems as the Kith X JE items. The Limas were originally supposed to be quilted items, but the trouble with the Kith x JE items probably caused JE to scrap the idea and release them in unquilted form.
Rebel hoodie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread