or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 527

post #7891 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Yes
i think it was u who was saying size down on u necks. I have every color in a large but my most recent order went blue and comix grey in medium. Love the fit. Gotta rebuy all colors now lol. I think I'll just use the larges like with the sweats and those kind of more chill outfits but I can use the mediums for jeans/boots outfits for a more fitted slp look. Thanks man
post #7892 of 25693

anyone know if the leather rider is still targeted for this month?

post #7893 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

i think it was u who was saying size down on u necks. I have every color in a large but my most recent order went blue and comix grey in medium. Love the fit. Gotta rebuy all colors now lol. I think I'll just use the larges like with the sweats and those kind of more chill outfits but I can use the mediums for jeans/boots outfits for a more fitted slp look. Thanks man

Yessir. That's what I do man. Help get people's outfits on the right track. Anything else pm me!
post #7894 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

i think it was u who was saying size down on u necks. I have every color in a large but my most recent order went blue and comix grey in medium. Love the fit. Gotta rebuy all colors now lol. I think I'll just use the larges like with the sweats and those kind of more chill outfits but I can use the mediums for jeans/boots outfits for a more fitted slp look. Thanks man

You know what's funny I did the same thing last year. Went from mediums to smalls.
post #7895 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post

anyone know if the leather rider is still targeted for this month?
I think March now
post #7896 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


I think March now


man I hope not..it was scheduled for early feb. then later feb...haha. 

post #7897 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 


man I hope not..it was scheduled for early feb. then later feb...haha. 

yeah im starting to think its march, they dont have much to release for s/s15 anymore 

post #7898 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post
 

yeah im starting to think its march, they dont have much to release for s/s15 anymore 


maybe its a good thing in march.. I just got the grey FOG bomber..im going broke lol

post #7899 of 25693

@JohnElliottCo Looking for some sizing help on escobar sweatpants and tees. I am 5'7 160lbs and wear a size medium villain hoodies. Should I continue to get a medium in the escobar weatpants and curve u neck/mercer tee or small? Thanks. 

post #7900 of 25693

any ideas on when the destroyed denim is supposed to drop? i think i've seen it mentioned on here a while ago but can't seem to find it

post #7901 of 25693

whats the verdict on denim sizing?  i have the coast in a 30 (32 in other denim), am I a 30 across the board?

post #7902 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDMillstein View Post
 

@JohnElliottCo Looking for some sizing help on escobar sweatpants and tees. I am 5'7 160lbs and wear a size medium villain hoodies. Should I continue to get a medium in the escobar weatpants and curve u neck/mercer tee or small? Thanks. 


go M

post #7903 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post


maybe its a good thing in march.. I just got the grey FOG bomber..im going broke lol
Hahaha, I wanted grey. I'm very happy with navy. Might cop olive 👀 or rider don't know..
post #7904 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by susmoon View Post

whats the verdict on denim sizing?  i have the coast in a 30 (32 in other denim), am I a 30 across the board?

In my experience you'd be a 29 in all the raw versions (not washed)
post #7905 of 25693
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjson View Post

any ideas on when the destroyed denim is supposed to drop? i think i've seen it mentioned on here a while ago but can't seem to find it

I asked Brandi last week and she said they're possibly coming in March...if not, they could be scrapped altogether or coming in FW15 but with stretch added to it along with the other denim...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread