Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 526post #7877 of 253172/16/15 at 6:19pmpost #7878 of 253172/16/15 at 6:32pmQuote:
That's what I was worried about. Thanks.
Villains fit me great in XL, I have a XXL though as well which is basically just a regular fit and I'm assuming is need to go XXL in Thor outerwear due to linings/bulk and lack of stretch, except I'm not sure of the shadow stadium has any lining.m, isn't it basically just a reverse terry in a varsity cut?post #7879 of 253172/16/15 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
That's what I was worried about. Thanks.
Villains fit me great in XL, I have a XXL though as well which is basically just a regular fit and I'm assuming is need to go XXL in Thor outerwear due to linings/bulk and lack of stretch, except I'm not sure of the shadow stadium has any lining.m, isn't it basically just a reverse terry in a varsity cut?
No problem! Pretty much - it's a really nice jacket terry body lamb skin sleeves but the inner lining is satin or feels like it and the problem really comes when you lift your arms forward especially - feels like something is going to tear.
I wear a large in villains and bought this in a large because I only wear it with tees - can't layer anything else really and xlarge gets way too big in the body from arm pit down.
The teddy jacket was a bit different for me where the large was big from pit down and super snug in the shoulders.
If you have the chance and are able to - Id get two sizes to try on and see if it'll work
Hope that helps and if any other questions - fire awaypost #7880 of 253172/16/15 at 7:44pmpost #7881 of 253172/16/15 at 9:15pmpost #7882 of 253172/16/15 at 9:29pmQuote:
It worked for me yesterday. I don't know why it's not working for anyone elsepost #7883 of 253172/16/15 at 9:33pmpost #7884 of 253172/17/15 at 7:00ampost #7885 of 253172/17/15 at 8:26ampost #7886 of 253172/17/15 at 9:57ampost #7887 of 253172/17/15 at 10:08ampost #7888 of 253172/17/15 at 1:29pmQuote:i would go XL. Im6'4" 175-180 and L is perfect. I would say XL will be fitted for u but xxl will be more of a regular hoodie fitOriginally Posted by KRSP
wish i wasn't stuck in between an xl and xxl for the villian hoodies. do the other ones size differently? I'm 6'4" and around 205lbs. I need to get that hoodie game on point, just ordered 3 more classic crews (Grey Co-Mix, White Co-Mix, and the midnight crew) to round out my JE total crew collection at an even 10 total! Haven't dabbled with any of the mercers yet, wanted to get some opinions on those as well. Just joined so glad to finally be on here, and not just lurk!
-KRSPpost #7889 of 253172/17/15 at 1:48pmpost #7890 of 253172/17/15 at 2:06pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 990 Active Users (107 Members and 883 Guests)
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent NEW Black Suede London 20 Side Zip Boots size 41.5 44 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway