Olive Terry and Charcoal Terry would be certainly appreciated.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 511post #7652 of 293142/11/15 at 8:00amI'll offer a counterpoint to people saying to size down on the u-necks and say that you should size based on the shoulder width. If the seams hit inside your actual shoulders and / or the shirt is too tight, it's going to look like you borrowed your girlfriend's t-shirt; you're better off erring on the side of oversized for a more relaxed look.
I haven't gotten the co-mix or midnight u-necks I ordered yet (which was what, yesterday? and they're coming from CA, so I figure it'll take a few days), so I can't speak to them specifically, but I've gone TTS with a 2 / medium on the curve u-necks I've ordered in the past and been happy with the fit.
As far as length is concerned, the longer body length seems to fit in with the rest of the JE+Co look; drop crotch sweats are going to look better with a longer tee and probably kind of silly with a shorter one. You also get a better layering effect when your base layer is longer in the body than your outer layer, so a longer tee under a shorter sweatshirt makes sense.post #7653 of 293142/11/15 at 8:53am
For those looking for an alternative to the $176 Court Short to pair with the Kendo Tights, Revolve has the Lima Short on sale for $94 and $110. Discount code TULIP brings them down to $84.60 and $99 shipped. Retail was $156.post #7654 of 293142/11/15 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by GTFan712
For those looking for an alternative to the $176 Court Short to pair with the Kendo Tights, Revolve has the Lima Short on sale for $94 and $110. Discount code TULIP brings them down to $84.60 and $99 shipped. Retail was $156.
Does anyone know the inseam length on these?post #7655 of 293142/11/15 at 9:34ampost #7656 of 293142/11/15 at 9:35ampost #7657 of 293142/11/15 at 10:06amQuote:
ya i saw 9.5 on a medium.....tempting. Jcrew has some nice looking ones with an 8.5 inch inseam for about $60.
On a separate note, did anyone receive shipping info for any orders placed yesterday?post #7658 of 293142/11/15 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by helvete
I really hope JE doesn't go even longer on the clothes. I hate, hate, hate this exaggerated silhouette look fashion brands are pushing onto men. It's silly. Brands like Fear of God are the bane of my existence as far as fashion is concerned. Looks so goofy and costume-y, and totally impractical for everyday wear.
This elongated look has been around for over a decade because of Rick Owens and Alexandre Plokhov. It isn't a trend. FoG is heavy influenced by these two brands and with it being more affordable, worn by kanye, it just made it more mainstream. I can certainly appreciate it but i also agree that it isn't practical for everyday wear.post #7659 of 293142/11/15 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by mcking
This elongated look has been around for over a decade because of Rick Owens and Alexandre Plokhov. It isn't a trend. FoG is heavy influenced by these two brands and with it being more affordable, worn by kanye, it just made it more mainstream. I can certainly appreciate it but i also agree that it isn't practical for everyday wear.
Thanks for a history lesson grandpa, never heard of either Rick Owens or Plokhov.
Edited by helvete - 2/11/15 at 11:48ampost #7660 of 293142/11/15 at 12:38pmpost #7661 of 293142/11/15 at 1:20pmpost #7662 of 293142/11/15 at 1:43pmQuote:
No shipping yet for an order placed a few hours after the drop yesterday. Hopefully things ship by the end of the week but my waits on JE shipping are usually pretty longpost #7663 of 293142/11/15 at 3:15pmpost #7664 of 293142/11/15 at 4:21pmpost #7665 of 293142/11/15 at 4:27pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 23 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway