People are pretty stoked on the maroon! We also have some store exclusives in the works - nothing to be promoted yet but some really cool stuff in the pipeline to look forward to!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 6post #76 of 156775/20/13 at 2:23pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 156775/20/13 at 3:09pmpost #78 of 156775/20/13 at 3:19pmThread StarterQuote:
There will be a limited run of tees and tanks we are calling "Sonora" that are almost a mint green but more towards olive. There will be not maroon tanks or tees...yet.post #79 of 156775/20/13 at 4:15pmThread StarterQuote:
This is the color of the Sonora Mercer tank, which will also be in Curve U Neck, and Classic Crew. Besides that it will be White, Black, and a new shade of Grey.post #80 of 156775/20/13 at 5:39pmpost #81 of 156775/20/13 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #82 of 156775/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #83 of 156775/20/13 at 7:43pm^ It's a medium. I think the fact that people think it may be a small is reason enough to size up.Quote:
Does the Mercer fit about the same as the Scar? It looks like I'm an M in the curve u-neck but an L in the Scar.post #84 of 156775/20/13 at 11:17pmThread StarterQuote:
The Mercer fits the same through the chest but is longer. I wear a small in the Curve U-Neck, and a medium in the Mercer.post #85 of 156775/21/13 at 3:01amQuote:
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.post #86 of 156775/21/13 at 5:58amQuote:
Perfect, thanks. I'll probably want to get one of each when the sonora color drops. I'll keep an eye out.
You're totally out of the Scar tanks, right? I think Atrium NYC might still have a few online, so I'll maybe hit them up for the black and white ones.Quote:Originally Posted by chv7
Haha, I think going up one size would def be a good choice. If it was an inch or two longer, and a little more relaxed in the pit area, it'll look great as a stand-alone tank. How tall are you btw? I've been looking for tanks to wear during the summer and the scars/mercer looks great.
I'm 6'1" and ~160 with a 40" chest, 30" waist. I'd definitely recommend them. It's surprisingly hard to find nice/interesting tanks at this price point.post #87 of 156775/30/13 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #88 of 156775/31/13 at 12:20pmpost #89 of 156775/31/13 at 12:29pmThread StarterUnfortunately the Medium in Black sold out almost immediately! American Rag in Los Angeles definitely has stock of that item. I'm not sure if it is on the floor there yet, but please call them if you want one!
They will ship!
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Cars We Drive! 31 seconds ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 50 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...