Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 500post #7486 of 300542/5/15 at 8:00ampost #7487 of 300542/5/15 at 8:22ampost #7488 of 300542/5/15 at 8:38ampost #7489 of 300542/5/15 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by sussi
Is anyone interested in The Cast in Cobalt, size 31? I wore them around 5 times, but that was my first pair of raw denim and I don't feel good in them. They are great quality, I just prefer elastic jeans. I am willing to sell for over 50% off retail. And that size is also sold out.
Shortened from 35" inseam to 30" for perfect fit.post #7490 of 300542/5/15 at 8:54am
A wool overcoat, an "opposite" fish tail rain parka and a color called plaster, thats all I'm telling you guys (that is new anyways). There's way more... Ya'll can quote this in September when all the gear dropspost #7491 of 300542/5/15 at 9:42amQuote:
as soon as reading the color "plaster" you know its legit.
Only JE could be genius enough to come out with an awesome color name like that.post #7492 of 300542/5/15 at 10:22ampost #7493 of 300542/5/15 at 10:29amQuote:
There will be plenty of photos / video to come after the show through various channels...post #7494 of 300542/5/15 at 10:36ampost #7495 of 300542/5/15 at 4:16pmJust tried the kendo tights. Didn't take any pictures since the lighting was terrible but its exactly how you see it on the site. The "melange" is actually really nice they feel pretty thin and they're super comfy. Definitely have to size down one from your Escobar size. Only thing I didnt in my opinion like is the zippers being at the rear looks kind of awkward when unzipped a little. Very nice material and construction but wouldn't spend that much on them.post #7496 of 300542/5/15 at 4:30pmGot JE the cast / coast denim in today. Took some quick pics with some boots I got in today also. Fit of JE denim is great but I'm not used to wearing pants this tight. I hope they stretch a little. I sized down 3.
My question is will they stretch everywhere or just the waist? They are skin tight in the thighs and waist right now I may need a size 28.post #7497 of 300542/5/15 at 4:33pmpost #7498 of 300542/5/15 at 4:41pmpost #7499 of 300542/5/15 at 5:07pmThanks for posting pictures, they look great. How did the honey combs in the back line up for you?
Honestly, I would exchange them. You sized down 3 when they recommend you size down 1-2 sizes.
The amount of stretching is determined by how much force is working against it. Generally, the waist stretches the most on any jean.
The thighs which should be your biggest concern with JE's cut isn't going to move a whole lot. Maybe 0.25" max.
I would also think that washed/distressed denim doesn't stretch nearly as much as raw denim.
If the thigh feels really tight right now, it's not going to get much better.post #7500 of 300542/5/15 at 5:24pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › New Children Real Madrid 2016/2017 Home/Away Soccer Football Kids... 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 4 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway