or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 495

post #7411 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Who's getting the tights and court shorts this morning?


I'm getting mine in the mail today fro machos

post #7412 of 25523

size large olive villain/midnight villain tee's $145 shipped

post #7413 of 25523

@JohnElliottCo what stockists have the new gear in LA? Wanted to try court shorts, kito, and cast on before buying.

post #7414 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post
 

size large olive villain/midnight villain tee's $145 shipped


Is it a midnight villain, or a midnight tee im confused

post #7415 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonHeebenhof View Post


Is it a midnight villain, or a midnight tee im confused

Tees as stated above lol
post #7416 of 25523

How do the tights fit into the JE aesthetic exactly? They seem a little out of place in the overall JE clothing line. I can't see anyone wearing these outside and they appear to be styled with shorts, which seems not only counterintuitive, but also kinda... off. The silhouette with the shorts looks strange.

 

I guess they're just for lounging inside... while drinking hot chocolate... and browsing Styleforum?

 

EDIT: Also, no offense, but the melange yarn/texture looks awfully "fem".

post #7417 of 25523
^^ they could be a hit or miss, looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look with the shorts. I've been wearing some splendid sweatshorts with jockey thermals quite a bit since last 2013, but this look must be definitely cleaner. It's an item to wear running errands and lounging. So for the price, it is expensive. But I can see myself living in it, if it ends up being nice.

But yea, I was under the impression they would actually be wearable without shorts, which, it definitely is not.
post #7418 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Got the tees as well. Picked up both colors. Looking forward to seeing the white

Check back in about 4 hours. I'll post how these co mix will look compared to their grey and white
post #7419 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

^^ they could be a hit or miss, looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look with the shorts. I've been wearing some splendid sweatshorts with jockey thermals quite a bit since last 2013, but this look must be definitely cleaner. It's an item to wear running errands and lounging. So for the price, it is expensive. But I can see myself living in it, if it ends up being nice.

But yea, I was under the impression they would actually be wearable without shorts, which, it definitely is not.

I feel you. I definitely see what JE is going for, however I do not think it works when looking over the entire catalog of work.

For example, the whole leggings/thermal underneath shorts aesthetic only truly works in regards to sportswear/activewear (IE: running, working out) as well as the "grungy" look a brand like Fear of God is going for. JE's whole look is more polished, practical, and clean. That's maybe why I am having trouble with it.

post #7420 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post

Check back in about 4 hours. I'll post how these co mix will look compared to their grey and white

Appreciated!
post #7421 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

^^ they could be a hit or miss, looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look with the shorts. I've been wearing some splendid sweatshorts with jockey thermals quite a bit since last 2013, but this look must be definitely cleaner. It's an item to wear running errands and lounging. So for the price, it is expensive. But I can see myself living in it, if it ends up being nice.

But yea, I was under the impression they would actually be wearable without shorts, which, it definitely is not.


Your in Cali right? it's been pretty warm lately so I haven't been wearing the Escobar sweats... shorts are a nice addition

post #7422 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 


Your in Cali right? it's been pretty warm lately so I haven't been wearing the Escobar sweats... shorts are a nice addition


I'm in NYC for school right now. And it's freezing here. Main reason I sucked it up and bought the leggings/shorts.   Cannot wait to jet and go back home to LA after I graduate >.< 

post #7423 of 25523

Been any word on when we can expect Harvey Nichols to have some JE stock in their stores/online? 

post #7424 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepnosis View Post

Been any word on when we can expect Harvey Nichols to have some JE stock in their stores/online? 

They should have their first delivery in store very soon.
post #7425 of 25523




Moon court shorts came from machus (they also gave 10% off for next purchase) color is Dope. Material (NOT french terry) is nice and soft. Feels very durable not too thich/not to thin. I can actually put my entire hand in the pockets. The previous short pockets were way to shallow. And the drawstrings are noticeably longer. The shorts are also longer as well. Wish they were a bit shorter personally for myself but I'm sure then will look dope paired with the leggings for whoever bought. Overall great job JE two thumbs up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread