or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 491

post #7351 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

We apologize for this but a hot wash won't shrink them much. They are sanforized. If you're not happy with the fit we'd recommend a return.
will y'all pay for return shipping?

The waist is supposed to measure 16 and hem 6.5, but I'm getting 17 and 7
post #7352 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

will y'all pay for return shipping?

The waist is supposed to measure 16 and hem 6.5, but I'm getting 17 and 7

Yes, we always cover that if there is a problem from our end. Contact brandi@johnelliott.co
post #7353 of 25626

dang that's bummer news for dark grey dual flash! was waiting out for that.

 

JE ever gonna plan doing some more looser fitting stuff (such as the zip ups and half zips seen by fear of god)? side zips on a full zip sweatshirt would also be nice. not as dramatic as the ones on the villain, but you know.

post #7354 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Yes, we always cover that if there is a problem from our end. Contact brandi@johnelliott.co

Thanks, I've been emailing Brandi and she's been taking care of me.
post #7355 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonHeebenhof View Post
 


All the measurements are on the site

No, they're not. The mixed grey isn't on JE's site. It's on Machus and Machus doesn't have measurements. Curious if the sizing is the same as the other Flash Dual Zip hoodies.

post #7356 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

Just got my cast coast denim! Quality and wash is on point. I would highly recommend sizing down 2. I'm 5'7, 150 lbs for reference and I normally wear a 30 in most denim (slp, nudies). So I went with a 28 and they fit great. Tight in the waist at first but stretched out after a couple of hours. I don't skip leg day either so my legs aren't skinny. Hope this helps! I will upload pics if I have time this weekend

You have any of their other jeans? I just got the Coast too. I order a couple sizes to make sure it was right and ended up sizing up one from my normal JE size.
post #7357 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post

No, they're not. The mixed grey isn't on JE's site. It's on Machus and Machus doesn't have measurements. Curious if the sizing is the same as the other Flash Dual Zip hoodies.

The sizing is the same on all Flash Dual Fullzip hoodies.
post #7358 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

will y'all pay for return shipping?

The waist is supposed to measure 16 and hem 6.5, but I'm getting 17 and 7
Definitely not a 7 inch hem and closer to 16.75/16.5 on the waist. You over shot the measurement
post #7359 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

Definitely not a 7 inch hem and closer to 16.75/16.5 on the waist. You over shot the measurement

It's hard to take a pic of the measurements. When the garment is flat, 17 and 7 is what I measured. When I laid my Cast in Coast in the same size over it, it wasn't even close. I could wear these over the Coast
post #7360 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

It's hard to take a pic of the measurements. When the garment is flat, 17 and 7 is what I measured. When I laid my Cast in Coast in the same size over it, it wasn't even close. I could wear these over the Coast
Lol
post #7361 of 25626
Brandi has been taking care of me. I'm just waiting for her to send me a shipping label so I can send them back for an exchange.
post #7362 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

Brandi has been taking care of me. I'm just waiting for her to send me a shipping label so I can send them back for an exchange.
👍👍
post #7363 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post

You have any of their other jeans? I just got the Coast too. I order a couple sizes to make sure it was right and ended up sizing up one from my normal JE size.

This is my first pair of JE denim. Sizing down. by one from my normal size wouldn't give me the fit I want and the leg opening would be a little too wide for my liking
post #7364 of 25626
Well I'm guessing I'll have to wait till Monday to hear back from Brandi huh? I'm assuming JE customer service works M-F
post #7365 of 25626
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

This is not restocking.

Will the co-mix grey dual flash zip have drawstrings like the loop wheel hoodie or no? Also, any plans for charcoal escobars? (darker than your dark grey)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread