or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 477

post #7141 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdyla View Post

The only downside of JE is that there is consistently 2-3 days between my order confirmation and shipping my stuff. I'm impatient and that 2-3 day period means things don't arrive for 6-8 days even though I'm a few hours from the warehouse.

They're a small scale business using Shopify with probably manual supply chain logistics.

It's not like you place an order online, the order feeds to their procurement warehouse and some guy with a headphone with computer instructions directs him to the Aisle/Bin number on where to pick up the goods and he packs the items for shipment immediately.

This is John Elliot, not Amazon
post #7142 of 25702
Thinking about getting the Rue Hoodie and the Kito Sweatpants in black and grey, but already have the Villain in grey and white. Need advice on how different the grey on the Villain and the mix grey on the Rue are.
post #7143 of 25702

@JohnElliottCo I ordered a small midnight rue and a black rue in medium. I was told they would ship my order out once the midnight rue was restocked. Can I please have an update on this matter? It has been 10 days already...

post #7144 of 25702
Anybody know where i can get a small grey silkblend u-neck ? Very much in need thanks.
post #7145 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvm1979 View Post

Anybody know where i can get a small grey silkblend u-neck ? Very much in need thanks.

got a nwt one for sale hmu
post #7146 of 25702



Today. Yea I pretty much wear JE every single day bc it's easy and comfortable.

Dark grey crew, black LS mercer and black escobars from SS14, which were my favorite fit, maybe bc they aren't as slim as the new ones.
post #7147 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

Weird, I've placed 8 orders with JE and they've all shipped the same day or next business day.

That's strange. This is my third order with them and every time there has been 2-3 business days between order confirmation and shipping.
post #7148 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post




Today. Yea I pretty much wear JE every single day bc it's easy and comfortable.

Dark grey crew, black LS mercer and black escobars from SS14, which were my favorite fit, maybe bc they aren't as slim as the new ones.

 

Can't wear that today, it's like 80F in California.

post #7149 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

Can't wear that today, it's like 80F in California.

Lucky you. I was born and raised in LA. Came to NYC in 2012 for pharmacy school--cannot wait to jet from this place the second I graduate.

Is the clash Crew the only item releasing this Tuesday?
post #7150 of 25702
Where are all the Rue fit pics
post #7151 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post
 

So who wants to buy my brand-new black Alma sweatpants in size medium for $160?


I'll take it for $80 shipped, PM me.

post #7152 of 25702
My midnight villain is coming in the mail in a few hours to the office,

who wants to pay me 50$ for fit pics? LOL
post #7153 of 25702

So i got my U-neck tees in, got them from a friend.  They are both M, but seems like my buddy must have washed and then hung to dry and they stretched.

 

Does anyone have any experience with slightly shrinking their tees?  I have a couple garment bags i can put them in for the washer, but just wondering if i could throw them in the dryer on real low

post #7154 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg23 View Post

Where are all the Rue fit pics

I'm supposed to be getting mine today in grey and also the midnight villain crossing fingers this BS blizzard hitting NY doesn't delay delivery, but I'll post pics tonight if I do get them
post #7155 of 25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonHeebenhof View Post

So i got my U-neck tees in, got them from a friend.  They are both M, but seems like my buddy must have washed and then hung to dry and they stretched.

Does anyone have any experience with slightly shrinking their tees?  I have a couple garment bags i can put them in for the washer, but just wondering if i could throw them in the dryer on real low

You can throw them in the dryer as real high as well. Lol I've done it on accident. Will be fine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread