or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 464

post #6946 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post
 

 

I have the Kith Classics bleeker sweat. How do those compare to Escobars in terms of fit? 

 

The Bleecker is much more relaxed from the knee to the ankle. The Escobar will fit similarly in the thigh, with a slightly lower crotch, and is designed to be pretty much skin-tight from the knee down.

post #6947 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFan712 View Post
 

 

The Bleecker is much more relaxed from the knee to the ankle. The Escobar will fit similarly in the thigh, with a slightly lower crotch, and is designed to be pretty much skin-tight from the knee down.

 

Thanks. good to know. Im not crazy tall, so when the bleeker sweats stack, it bows out a little. Seems like the escobar will fit better then. I was worried theyd be too skin tight in the thigh area. 

post #6948 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post

Ive done this as well. pretty clean look. 

I have the Kith Classics bleeker sweat. How do those compare to Escobars in terms of fit? 
Escobars will stretch give them a full day wear. Kith bleeckers are beaters. Kith inline clothing has fell off.. Everything is made in China now.
post #6949 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg23 View Post
 

Anybody ever go full JE? Esco's and Villain?


All the time. With mercer or u-neck tees. Literally most comfortable fit in existence.

post #6950 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Should be very soon! We are working on getting the restock out.


Word. Nice. Is there going to be sizable stock this time around? I'm guessing the stock was real low for the first drop?

post #6951 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhaughey View Post
 


Word. Nice. Is there going to be sizable stock this time around? I'm guessing the stock was real low for the first drop?

 

Rumor has it the first time around along with the Midnight Villain there was only 15 hoodies for each size ;/

post #6952 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Escobars will stretch give them a full day wear. Kith bleeckers are beaters. Kith inline clothing has fell off.. Everything is made in China now.

 

yeah I assumed the materials on the kith products wouldnt be as good. I will probably invest in the escobars sometime. Hopefully the midnight escobar will restock. 

post #6953 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post
 

 

yeah I assumed the materials on the kith products wouldnt be as good. I will probably invest in the escobars sometime. Hopefully the midnight escobar will restock. 

That was part of a capsule collection and will not be restocked.

post #6954 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

That was part of a capsule collection and will not be restocked.
Greatest color ever lol
post #6955 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Greatest color ever lol

Seems to be a hit, it's the only color that sold out so fast in Villain/Rue lol I would assume they would produce more of that color for the next restock

post #6956 of 25842

New to the JE scene, would the Midnight Villain get restocked down the road, or is it sort of like a one-time release thing? Thanks!

post #6957 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkc View Post
 

New to the JE scene, would the Midnight Villain get restocked down the road, or is it sort of like a one-time release thing? Thanks!

 

Quote (2 hours ago):
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


The Midnight Hooded Villain will have a large restock in February / March. This was a release of an early run of this style, it is actually part of the second delivery assortment for wider release.
post #6958 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Seems to be a hit, it's the only color that sold out so fast in Villain/Rue lol I would assume they would produce more of that color for the next restock

hopefully they catch on. that midnight color is a staple. It would be great if it wasnt just for the capsule. 

post #6959 of 25842

Guys

 

Just wanted to ask a quick question on Mercer tee fit vs. Crew neck.

 

I usually wear v-necks and hate the scoop look and the constricting neck look.

 

Sounds as if Mercer is my best bet?

post #6960 of 25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post

hopefully they catch on. that midnight color is a staple. It would be great if it wasnt just for the capsule. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

That was part of a capsule collection and will not be restocked.
i would be willing to bet at some point the escobars will be released again in midnight. It may be a year or two down the road but I bet it will happen. Like why would they want to have all of their other products available in midnight but no sweats? They'll probably release like the almas in midnight to hold people over for a year or so then drop the escobars.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread