Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 456

post #6826 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post

I'd be ALL over JE denim that fit like SLP 15.5... 

Same. Those are my fav jeans. I own a few pairs. Want to get more but they are pricy.
post #6827 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post



I wonder If John's jeans are the new stretch blend. His fit like stretch slps.


That white pants though lol looking fresh

post #6828 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Get my kito sweats and rue hoodie on Tuesday. I'll have my thoughts on them for those interested.

Your order was shipped already? I haven't received an email yet, but that's probably because JE's been flooded with orders to finish and send out.
post #6829 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

Your order was shipped already? I haven't received an email yet, but that's probably because JE's been flooded with orders to finish and send out.

Yes. Shipped last week.
post #6830 of 32295
Is it recommended to size down on the denim? Need to know for cast coast restock tomorrow
post #6831 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorin4122 View Post

Is it recommended to size down on the denim? Need to know for cast coast restock tomorrow
yes
post #6832 of 32295

Looks like the Cast Coast is restocking tomorrow.

 

Speaking of Cast Coast,

 

I am selling a pair size 31 used for lower than retail in the market place ;)

post #6833 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorin4122 View Post

Is it recommended to size down on the denim? Need to know for cast coast restock tomorrow

 

Size down two sizes, if you normally wear size 30 get size 28.

post #6834 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

Size down two sizes, if you normally wear size 30 get size 28.
Ehhhh you can only do that if you have small legs
post #6835 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Ehhhh you can only do that if you have small legs

 

nah you'll be fine, just be really tight but still look good.

post #6836 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

nah you'll be fine, just be really tight but still look good.
I wouldn't be able to put them up passed my thighs.. I went TTS and just had the waist taken in. I was good.. I was thinking about sizing down and copping a pair on sale but I don't get to wear denim that often
post #6837 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


I wouldn't be able to put them up passed my thighs.. I went TTS and just had the waist taken in. I was good.. I was thinking about sizing down and copping a pair on sale but I don't get to wear denim that often

 

lol i've been wearing my cast graphite one two to three times a week for a month now, haven't washed it yet, going to wait until the six month mark and dry clean them.

post #6838 of 32295
I would measure your existing pair to see what works. Make sure your pair doesn't have any stretch materials. Generally you size down 2 or 1. It depends on your body and what you like. I'm a size 30 and I could fit into to the 28 but I didn't like the tight waist. Went with a 29
post #6839 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

lol i've been wearing my cast graphite one two to three times a week for a month now, haven't washed it yet, going to wait until the six month mark and dry clean them.
Yeah took me over a year to get the amount of wear for a soak and alteration
post #6840 of 32295
@DrinkOrDie what other denim do you have.. I was thinking about copping graphite..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread