Not necessarily. You can just look like teenage Jesse McCartney for a while.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 451post #6752 of 322541/15/15 at 9:56pmpost #6753 of 322541/15/15 at 10:01pmpost #6754 of 322541/16/15 at 6:38ampost #6755 of 322541/16/15 at 8:14ampost #6756 of 322541/16/15 at 8:24am
Received a quilted villain from Atrium back in the beginning of December. After three wears and zero washes, the stitching on the left sleeve has completely unraveled.
Very upset with this as only two JE pieces in, I am already running into quality problems. Will contact them to see what they can do for me. Just sucks because upon checking their site, Medium's are out of stock so a replacement sweater is very unlikely to happen.post #6757 of 322541/16/15 at 8:32amYea all the quilted pieces are old inventory, so you won't get a replacement item. It seemed to be a common issue on this forum for people having that issue. Then again, people only post about the issues here so that's isn't exactly truly accurate on the the defective rate on those items.
Email them and see what they can do for you. Pictures would help as well.post #6758 of 322541/16/15 at 8:45ampost #6759 of 322541/16/15 at 8:46ampost #6760 of 322541/16/15 at 8:55ampost #6761 of 322541/16/15 at 9:04ampost #6762 of 322541/16/15 at 9:15ampost #6763 of 322541/16/15 at 9:39am
Will the mix-grey stay on on the newer pieces or put into the villains and flash/dual zips as well?
I love my dark grey escos compared to my grey villain, now I'm wondering if I'll like the mix-grey even more?
My loopwheel dual-zip is by far my favorite piece from JE + Co thus far, been wearing it almost everyday. The elasticity on it is amazing and been getting a lot of compliments on it!post #6764 of 322541/16/15 at 10:21ampost #6765 of 322541/16/15 at 10:37amQuote:
Hey man, not sure if this is what you were looking for....
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 35 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 36 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...