Enh, Toronto's no different versus major U.S. cities on the east coast. And yeah USPS is the only option, which means its "fixed" I guess.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/20/17 at 4:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 442post #6616 of 276201/15/15 at 8:22ampost #6617 of 276201/15/15 at 8:23ampost #6618 of 276201/15/15 at 8:27ampost #6619 of 276201/15/15 at 8:29amQuote:
lol we'll see this year.
I think imma wait to see if Roden Gray gets the kito sweats, at least if they don't look right on me shipping is free on $300+ and free returns. I've dealt with a few issues ordering straight from JE and Brandi/Cody helped me out but it was still a pain. Just a heads up.post #6620 of 276201/15/15 at 8:31ampost #6621 of 276201/15/15 at 8:40ampost #6622 of 276201/15/15 at 8:51ampost #6623 of 276201/15/15 at 8:56ampost #6624 of 276201/15/15 at 8:56ampost #6625 of 276201/15/15 at 8:57ampost #6626 of 276201/15/15 at 9:04ampost #6627 of 276201/15/15 at 9:08ampost #6628 of 276201/15/15 at 9:09ampost #6629 of 276201/15/15 at 9:09amQuote:
They're thicker/warmer/don't stretch as much from my experience, take from that what you will. I also did not pay retail on them so I didn't pay THAT much more than the regular sweats. They grey is also a cooler/different blend than the normal grey.Quote:
So you can tell everyone how it's not worth it even though you don't own it? lolpost #6630 of 276201/15/15 at 9:09amThose that own it, say its worth it. But that's also because they want to convince themselves it's worth it.
If you got the money and you want it, get it. Most brands on this forum isn't really "worth it".
We're buying premium basics at the end of the day.
Another way to think about it, if you don't already own a few Escobars. The sweats come in direct contact with your skin, so you'll feel the softer premium fabric more. The hoodies I always wear a t-shirt underneath, so you wont' feel it as much. That's my 2 cents.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1574 Active Users (234 Members and 1340 Guests)
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Entourage vs Californication 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 26 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...