Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 439post #6572 of 323191/14/15 at 6:43pmpost #6573 of 323191/14/15 at 6:53pmpost #6574 of 323191/14/15 at 6:55pm
With release day approaching upon us, I'd like to remind us all not to be saddened over missing out on an item. If you didn't get to buy it, someone else did. Be happy for that person. For all we know, that person could be someone in this thread. After all this time dedicated to helping each other out with sizing questions and whatnot, let's not break up the chemistry we have with an every-man-for-himself attitude in regards to the drop tomorrow. After all, clothing is supposed to complement us, not complete us.
We're whole with clothing; we're whole without clothing. We were born into this world without clothes, and our parents loved us for whom we were. As kids, we wore anything our parents bought us and didn't put as much emphasis upon clothing. What changed us? Our desire for confidence and self-esteem? The onset of self-consciousness? The concern about how others perceive us based on how we dress?
I know some of us here are thinking about John Elliott + Co even at work, which hinders us from putting in our heart and soul into whatever we're doing. Don't get me wrong. I struggle with it, too, but I'm trying not to let it get in the way. We should aim to reach a point where we're able to appreciate this brand without letting it become an addiction, without letting it prevent us from living in the moment and enjoying the moment.post #6575 of 323191/14/15 at 7:11pmpost #6576 of 323191/14/15 at 7:13pmpost #6577 of 323191/14/15 at 7:17pmpost #6578 of 323191/14/15 at 7:28pmpost #6579 of 323191/14/15 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by tokyocean
Who here is growing out hair and dying it blonde to look like our favorite model? This hair trend has become so popular among white men nowadays. I think women love men who look like Thor nowadays, men with long blonde hair. Women love themselves some Thor and Jesus. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pro-tip: Jesus wasn't blond. Or white, for that matter.
Can't stand him, personally.post #6580 of 323191/14/15 at 8:03pmpost #6581 of 323191/14/15 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by jthom931
I've had it.
I am saying this as politely as I can... You my friend, are fucked.
Take that contemplative, conversation ice breaking, society observing/interpreting ass of yours to reddit or some shit.
No one comes on here to see pics of dudes unless they're sporting the newest JE. Or have someone preach about consumerism, our current state of society, etc for that matter. Seriously, this was the straw that broke the camel's back
This is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as JE's old car that he still drives around like a n00bpost #6582 of 323191/14/15 at 8:53pmpost #6583 of 323191/14/15 at 8:59pmpost #6584 of 323191/14/15 at 9:02pmpost #6585 of 323191/14/15 at 10:16pmQuote:
1000 would be plain cruel and would force me to buy
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 17 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 18 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...