or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 434

post #6496 of 25810

One last question I swear :) 

 

Will anywhere in the UK be stocking JE at all? I've heard Harvey Nichols will be right around now, is that true?

post #6497 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post
 

I'll pass up on this drop if the price for the bomber jacket is ridiculously high. I might just wait for the new flannel shirt to come out to make a purchase.

the bomber is going to cost from $450-$500

pretty high in my opinion, especially for lightweight cotton

post #6498 of 25810
Rue hoodie is mine
post #6499 of 25810

I don't really care to comment on pricing other than to say that JE is pretty fairly priced across the board, but just for the record the bomber is supposed to be compacted cotton, meaning very dense and def not "lightweight".

post #6500 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

I don't really care to comment on pricing other than to say that JE is pretty fairly priced across the board, but just for the record the bomber is supposed to be compacted cotton, meaning very dense and def not "lightweight".

cool did not know that

thanks

post #6501 of 25810
Anyone looking for the olive herringbone m65 in a medium? Received it as a Christmas present but unfortunately it doesn't fit. Will be sending it back to Atrium in the next few days so holler if you want it. I will sell for what I paid which was 50% off smile.gif
post #6502 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey34 View Post

Anyone looking for the olive herringbone m65 in a medium? Received it as a Christmas present but unfortunately it doesn't fit. Will be sending it back to Atrium in the next few days so holler if you want it. I will sell for what I paid which was 50% off smile.gif
Steal! Wish it was XL
post #6503 of 25810
Saw a preview of the Dune bomber, looks good. Undecided on which one to get.

Also seems the look book is dropping tomorrow.
post #6504 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

Saw a preview of the Dune bomber, looks good. Undecided on which one to get.

Also seems the look book is dropping tomorrow.

if you follow @patmaus on instagram, he has been posting a few pics from the lookbook. He's the photographer for the lookbook apparently. 

post #6505 of 25810

Lookbook will be live tomorrow!

post #6506 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Lookbook will be live tomorrow!


at 11 am EST? that's lame, shoulda at least put it out at midnight tonight. but still excited.

post #6507 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post
 


at 11 am EST? that's lame, shoulda at least put it out at midnight tonight. but still excited.


No idea what time, they just mention it goes live tomorrow.

post #6508 of 25810
Probably will be sometime in the morning. Better than Thursday
post #6509 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey34 View Post

Anyone looking for the olive herringbone m65 in a medium? Received it as a Christmas present but unfortunately it doesn't fit. Will be sending it back to Atrium in the next few days so holler if you want it. I will sell for what I paid which was 50% off smile.gif


@mikey34, messaged you. Thanks.

post #6510 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Probably will be sometime in the morning. Better than Thursday

Makes sense that it'll be tomorrow. Excited to see the collection, JE doesn't disappoint often.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread