Both Snap Shirts came in last night and I can say they are very well made and the quality is evident. Just a note to anyone considering the shirt, the sleeves seem to fit very tight particularly at the bicep. I don't have huge arms but they are not small either. I am hoping they will give some with wear because they are great shirts but are currently kind of restricting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 44
Styleforum Top Pickspost #647 of 1562910/12/13 at 11:26ampost #648 of 1562910/12/13 at 3:51pmpost #649 of 1562910/12/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
I'm 6'4 180 and a L fits slim/perfect like I wanted. You would be good with an XL if you want a bigger fit.
picked up the blk Escobars in a L from Atrium today, these are awesome
Edited by FRAIS - 10/12/13 at 8:19pmpost #650 of 1562910/13/13 at 2:46pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo
6'4" 160 is slim. 5'10" 155 lbs is a medium. Not so sure what to advise but I definitely do not think you need an XXL at 6'4 160 lbs.
Went with an XL -- thanks for the advicepost #651 of 1562910/13/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
I had the same experience with the jeans, and if you read back a few pages others have said the same. I tried sizing down 2 and the waist was perfect but everything else was too tight.
TL;DR Wear a belt.post #652 of 1562910/14/13 at 2:23amQuote:it sounds like you bought the wrong size
a tagged size 30's waist measures 33 inches
28 or 29 would have been better for youpost #653 of 1562910/14/13 at 6:38ampost #654 of 1562910/14/13 at 8:11ampost #655 of 1562910/14/13 at 8:13ampost #656 of 1562910/14/13 at 10:03ampost #657 of 1562910/14/13 at 10:08ampost #658 of 1562910/14/13 at 12:27pmQuote:
Whats the inseam like on these? im 6/4 180lb also so hoping for a longer inseam.post #659 of 1562910/14/13 at 1:52pmpost #660 of 1562910/14/13 at 2:15pm
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1752 Active Users (445 Members and 1307 Guests)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 23 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Cream Crosscut Flannel XL - slightly used 26 seconds ago
- › VINTAGE SCHOTT PERFECTO 618 SIZE 40 GOOD CONDITION 26 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1