or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 425

post #6361 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Despite some earlier information, the stretch denim will actually not debut until FW15, around July.


Huge bummer!!

post #6362 of 25380
JK! Can destroyed denim in March have a 34+ inseam?!
post #6363 of 25380
Can you bring out a new denim cut with the stretch denim? Loose top block and thigh with a sharp taper? Thanks
post #6364 of 25380
Is that not what the cut is already? . . .
post #6365 of 25380
Not at all man. 33 waist is like an 11.5" thigh, i'm talking like 13"+ in the thigh, 13.5" ideally.
Even by most standards an 11.5" thigh is considered slim, maybe, possibly "slim straight".

Edit: I jut checked again and the difference in the thigh between a size 28 and a size 34 is 1.5". So yeah maybe it's "loose" up top in smaller sizes but it def doesn't translate well to bigger sizes.
Edited by OccultaVexillum - 1/10/15 at 3:59pm
post #6366 of 25380

When is the khaki denim releasing?

post #6367 of 25380

lol they'll probably release the SS15 lookbook the same time it comes out, it's a ploy to make u buy first think later.

post #6368 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Not at all man. 33 waist is like an 11.5" thigh, i'm talking like 13"+ in the thigh, 13.5" ideally.
Even by most standards an 11.5" thigh is considered slim, maybe, possibly "slim straight".

Edit: I jut checked again and the difference in the thigh between a size 28 and a size 34 is 1.5". So yeah maybe it's "loose" up top in smaller sizes but it def doesn't translate well to bigger sizes.

I know where you're coming from. I'm borderline able to fit well in the thighs, it is quite aggressive on the larger sizes. Fit is great from the knee down.

I could use another 1" on the thigh.
post #6369 of 25380
Kind Of disappointed the stretch denim won't come until July. Was hoping the destroyed would have it. I think I can size down to a 28 for a better fit but I don't like the initial too tight break in. I don't wear my jeans that often since I can't wear them to work so it takes me a while to break them In. The stretch will help with a size down.
post #6370 of 25380
Yeah. I wish I was Lebron or something so I could just pay yhem to make me a pair in the Coast wash that would fit.
post #6371 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Despite some earlier information, the stretch denim will actually not debut until FW15, around July.
Will you guys release the rebel hoodie with the pocket
post #6372 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Kind Of disappointed the stretch denim won't come until July. Was hoping the destroyed would have it. I think I can size down to a 28 for a better fit but I don't like the initial too tight break in. I don't wear my jeans that often since I can't wear them to work so it takes me a while to break them In. The stretch will help with a size down.
They honestly don't take that long to stretch.. I'm in the military I don't get to wear them but a few times a month..
post #6373 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Kind Of disappointed the stretch denim won't come until July. Was hoping the destroyed would have it. I think I can size down to a 28 for a better fit but I don't like the initial too tight break in. I don't wear my jeans that often since I can't wear them to work so it takes me a while to break them In. The stretch will help with a size down.

 

I'm usually wear  size 30 in every other pants and I went with 29 in the cast graphite and I still need a belt, at least I know to get size 28 next time.

post #6374 of 25380
Both my cast and obsidian stretched an inch+ within 2 wears. Breaking these jeans in is very easy, imo.
post #6375 of 25380
I'm gonna have to probably go for the midnight villain and the dune u-neck, also curious about the rue hoodie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread