or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 421

post #6301 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Not to mention the shoulder are stupidly small. 15.5" on an XL? Really?!
this!!! how is that possible?
post #6302 of 25276

EURO FAM:

 

For sale BELOW retail

 

Rebel SS hoody (medium) in black and white

Sand Villain (large)

White Villain (large)

post #6303 of 25276
Got a sz small burgundy villain crew bnwt for $110 shipped if anyones interested. PM me
post #6304 of 25276

has john elliott ever released a classic crew tee in charcoal?

post #6305 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncredibles View Post

has john elliott ever released a classic crew tee in charcoal?

Nope
post #6306 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

If you like John Elliott's terry. You will not like premium Cos Terry. Not very soft. It's hard, stiff and itchy. Was very disappointed with my tee.

The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

 

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.

post #6307 of 25276
Yes fit is ver weird. There is like no space between the neck hole and sleeve start lol

I do like the fit on the body portion tho
post #6308 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post

The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.
How's he a "douche" for that? They just have a different style. I don't think he ever claimed to be an amazing designer of some sort.
post #6309 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

I like them both, I don't find it hard and stiff. My white Terry tee was fine, doesn't show my nipples like the white JE tee. JE is better in craftsmanship, but I'd expect that coming from Cali.
What makes Cali any different? It's more about the person doing the craftsmanship, not the state.
post #6310 of 25276

Got my first taste of JE. I went with the U neck Tee. Quality is ok. Priced right but compared to other brands in it's price range it's not as soft as I would like it to be. I think LNA tees are much nicer however they are not as long and that's what I like most about the JE tee. The length of the tee is prefect and the fit is great. The tone of the gray is really nice as well. I will most likely buy more.

 

 

 

 

post #6311 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamdraps View Post
 

Got my first taste of JE. I went with the U neck Tee. Quality is ok. Priced right but compared to other brands in it's price range it's not as soft as I would like it to be. I think LNA tees are much nicer however they are not as long and that's what I like most about the JE tee. The length of the tee is prefect and the fit is great. The tone of the gray is really nice as well. I will most likely buy more.

 

 

 

 


The other colors are softer with a different fabric blend. The grey uses a % of poly to get the heather right

post #6312 of 25276

Got my mesh Rebel Hoodie today (in sand). Highly recommended. The fit is amazing - slim towards the waist and opening which creates a fantastic stacking effect. 

post #6313 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post
 

The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

 

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.

i know what you're saying ive seen the ig for that brand looks ghetto af and unprofessional. i bought 2 terry tees and the fit isnt that bad but the quality is awful imo. if JE made a terry tee i would support that

post #6314 of 25276

lol those PRM guys built a following sell cheap and crappy jewelry. those guys and ronnie from kith don't know anything about making decent clothing.

post #6315 of 25276
Quote:
Originally Posted by stafa View Post
 

lol those PRM guys built a following sell cheap and crappy jewelry. those guys and ronnie from kith don't know anything about making decent clothing.

 

lol and overpriced!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread