Will we be seeing the new denim with the stretch for this first drop coming up?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 8:04 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 419post #6272 of 234381/5/15 at 1:42pmpost #6273 of 234381/5/15 at 4:34pmpost #6274 of 234381/5/15 at 4:39pmpost #6275 of 234381/5/15 at 4:48pmpost #6276 of 234381/5/15 at 4:59pmQuote:
Yes, most people take the same size in both. I believe a small would be tight on someone with a 160 lbs weight / 5'7" height.post #6277 of 234381/5/15 at 5:03pmpost #6278 of 234381/5/15 at 5:06pmpost #6279 of 234381/5/15 at 5:12pmpost #6280 of 234381/5/15 at 5:16pmpost #6281 of 234381/5/15 at 5:27pmpost #6282 of 234381/5/15 at 5:39pmpost #6283 of 234381/5/15 at 5:40pmpost #6284 of 234381/5/15 at 5:42pmpost #6285 of 234381/5/15 at 8:52pm
Received my loopwheel order; Grey flash dual fullzip and black escobars.
Very happy with the quality and fit; super soft and heavy weight in comparison to my regular esco's and villains. My first dual fullzip and thinking of getting the black one in non-loopwheel as it is pricey.
The hoodie could go without the drawstrings but that's just my opinion, love the extended drawstring on the sweats.
The arms are longer than my villains which I like as well, it may look a bit loose in the upper arms but I find it fits great.
5'7" 160lbs size 2/M in both
Looking forward to S/S 15!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Mod to Suedehead 38 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Steel Grey Corduroy Tweed Walt (34) BNWT 12 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Brown elegant cap toe Oxford boots by Lendvay & Schwarcz in size UK... 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...