Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 405

post #6061 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

So..customers have to pay for shipping a, keyword, defective item back for an exchange? Not sure if I'm on board for that policy...

They do not. We always provide a return label if the garment is damaged, defective, or it was otherwise "our fault."
post #6062 of 32512
@johnellitott, restock in the dark grey hood villain any time soon?
post #6063 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

@johnellitott, restock in the dark grey hood villain any time soon?

No plans for this. SS15 drops in January.
post #6064 of 32512

what will be included in the first drop

post #6065 of 32512
SS15 looks sick!
post #6066 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

They do not. We always provide a return label if the garment is damaged, defective, or it was otherwise "our fault."
Uh, I was not provided one. And I provided a pic of the defect when I made the return request. I just got a "return request received" email with the return # and the address to ship it to.
post #6067 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

Uh, I was not provided one. And I provided a pic of the defect when I made the return request.
This was then an oversight, please contact cody@johnelliott.co and let him know the situation and that you are contacting us from Styleforum. Thank you.
post #6068 of 32512

i know ss15 first drops next month, any idea what week or day we can expect JE? i imagine im asking this too soon tho

post #6069 of 32512
January 15th
post #6070 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post


Uh, I was not provided one. And I provided a pic of the defect when I made the return request. I just got a "return request received" email with the return # and the address to ship it to.


I did exactly the same and didn't wasn't provided a return label.  I'll contact Cody as well, as JE told you to

post #6071 of 32512

well i just got charged 70 dollars custom charge for the JE stuff i ordered 2 weeks ago..

 

I thought on the website it says i wouldnt have to pay since its already included in the shipping .

 

anyone encounter this problem ? im from toronto canada btw

 

JE why is this ?

post #6072 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post
 

well i just got charged 70 dollars custom charge for the JE stuff i ordered 2 weeks ago..

 

I thought on the website it says i wouldnt have to pay since its already included in the shipping .

 

anyone encounter this problem ? im from toronto canada btw

 

JE why is this ?

What was the shipping method? I didn't get charged custom for my villain order from Black Friday.

I have another order (3 pieces of loopwheel apparel) coming via USPS. Let you know if I get charged..

post #6073 of 32512

What items did you order? I just got my midnight and charcoal mercer tees a few days ago and I live in Alberta, no customs charges

post #6074 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post

well i just got charged 70 dollars custom charge for the JE stuff i ordered 2 weeks ago..

I thought on the website it says i wouldnt have to pay since its already included in the shipping .

anyone encounter this problem ? im from toronto canada btw

JE why is this ?

If you paid for shipment through Pitney Bowes, you should not have been charged customs / duties. If that is the case, please contact Cody@johnelliott.co.

If you paid for USPS shipping (since we shipped back from Pitney-Bowes), customs and duties are not covered.
post #6075 of 32512

S/S15 Preview!! that bomber jacket tho

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread