Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 41post #601 of 1563310/6/13 at 11:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 1563310/6/13 at 11:33ampost #603 of 1563310/6/13 at 5:12pmpost #604 of 1563310/6/13 at 5:27pmpost #605 of 1563310/7/13 at 1:41pmpost #606 of 1563310/7/13 at 1:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Sizing chart should be accurate, however I can personally help you if you send a PM. Squall & Cobalt are different in Cobalt having blue tonal stitching whereas Squall has traditional contrast stitching.post #607 of 1563310/7/13 at 7:55pmpost #608 of 1563310/7/13 at 9:58pmThread Starterpost #609 of 1563310/8/13 at 9:14pmpost #610 of 1563310/9/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
I'm literally the exact same height and weight. I initially feared that mediums would be too tight because I am a 31 waist, and M Escobars are supposedly 29. However, I stuck with the M and will they are great. However, I have been curious about they may be stretching out a tad and looking a tad more baggy than expected, but still a great fit. I say you can go either way depending on how tight to your lower leg you want the pants to be. Small's are gonna almost skin tight, while Mediums will hover very close around your leg. Hope that helps hahapost #611 of 1563310/9/13 at 1:22pmpost #612 of 1563310/9/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yes thats pretty much exactly how the M sits on me. Might be a little dramatic to say "skin-tight" but they will be more snug to the calf than those you have pictured if you buy a S.post #613 of 1563310/9/13 at 2:12pmpost #614 of 1563310/9/13 at 3:52pmQuote:
My mediums fit like that. I think they'll stretch out a bit in the thigh too. What sneakers are those?
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 seconds ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 54 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Ermenegildo Zegna Solid Black Milano Fit Suit, 38R (48R EU)... 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...