Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 41post #601 of 1573810/6/13 at 11:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 1573810/6/13 at 11:33ampost #603 of 1573810/6/13 at 5:12pmpost #604 of 1573810/6/13 at 5:27pmpost #605 of 1573810/7/13 at 1:41pmpost #606 of 1573810/7/13 at 1:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Sizing chart should be accurate, however I can personally help you if you send a PM. Squall & Cobalt are different in Cobalt having blue tonal stitching whereas Squall has traditional contrast stitching.post #607 of 1573810/7/13 at 7:55pmpost #608 of 1573810/7/13 at 9:58pmThread Starterpost #609 of 1573810/8/13 at 9:14pmpost #610 of 1573810/9/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
I'm literally the exact same height and weight. I initially feared that mediums would be too tight because I am a 31 waist, and M Escobars are supposedly 29. However, I stuck with the M and will they are great. However, I have been curious about they may be stretching out a tad and looking a tad more baggy than expected, but still a great fit. I say you can go either way depending on how tight to your lower leg you want the pants to be. Small's are gonna almost skin tight, while Mediums will hover very close around your leg. Hope that helps hahapost #611 of 1573810/9/13 at 1:22pmpost #612 of 1573810/9/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yes thats pretty much exactly how the M sits on me. Might be a little dramatic to say "skin-tight" but they will be more snug to the calf than those you have pictured if you buy a S.post #613 of 1573810/9/13 at 2:12pmpost #614 of 1573810/9/13 at 3:52pmQuote:
My mediums fit like that. I think they'll stretch out a bit in the thigh too. What sneakers are those?
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shell Cordovan Black Cherry UK11.5 Oscar Last Burdeos 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...