Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 7:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 5post #62 of 258225/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #63 of 258225/8/13 at 12:57pmpost #64 of 258225/8/13 at 1:21pmpost #65 of 258225/8/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
Thanks. I might cop the jawnz now if they have it in my size. I can never buy distressed jeans with a 34" inseampost #66 of 258225/20/13 at 7:07ampost #67 of 258225/20/13 at 9:10ampost #68 of 258225/20/13 at 11:09ampost #69 of 258225/20/13 at 11:28ampost #70 of 258225/20/13 at 11:50amMedium. I like the way it fits through the body, but I wouldn't mind a little more length along with lower armholes and/or a hair more room in the chest.
It's not actually snug anywhere, but it's not exactly relaxed either. At the same time, I don't want it to be billowy, y'know?
edit: @ wogbog, I'd say the necklines of the u-neck and the tank are fairly similar. I don't have the crew neck, so I can't really compare the two.post #71 of 258225/20/13 at 12:49pmpost #72 of 258225/20/13 at 1:51pmQuote:
Cold & low tumble is ok, if you are happy with how it fits and want no shrinkage at all I'd suggest just hanging or laying flat to try but a low tumble won't hurt.post #73 of 258225/20/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
There will not be an olive Villain hood. The only olive terry option we will have is in the Flash full zip duo.post #74 of 258225/20/13 at 1:55pmFYI everyone, we are bracing for a restock of all our terry products within the next couple of days.
Also, while we are sold out of our U-Neck's (almost) completely, American Rag La Brea will be getting a huge re-order, which includes Black & White Curve U-Necks & Mercer Tanks, Crewnecks in B&W, and most of our Terry Collection.
We will also give you all a heads up before the Terry restock hits our webshop. I expect this next Friday.
Stay tuned & also follow our official instagram for updates.
Edited by MIKE_JE - 5/20/13 at 5:43pmpost #75 of 258225/20/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
cool, thanks, fit is fine, i imagine if it's okay for low tumble...it'll likely shrink a little then stretch back out.Quote:
oh bummer dude. really dig the side zips and was looking forward to the olive colorway. maybe in the future...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1611 Active Users (309 Members and 1302 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...