Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 2:56am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 154835/8/13 at 12:29pmpost #63 of 154835/8/13 at 12:57pmpost #64 of 154835/8/13 at 1:21pmpost #65 of 154835/8/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
Thanks. I might cop the jawnz now if they have it in my size. I can never buy distressed jeans with a 34" inseampost #66 of 154835/20/13 at 7:07ampost #67 of 154835/20/13 at 9:10ampost #68 of 154835/20/13 at 11:09ampost #69 of 154835/20/13 at 11:28ampost #70 of 154835/20/13 at 11:50amMedium. I like the way it fits through the body, but I wouldn't mind a little more length along with lower armholes and/or a hair more room in the chest.
It's not actually snug anywhere, but it's not exactly relaxed either. At the same time, I don't want it to be billowy, y'know?
edit: @ wogbog, I'd say the necklines of the u-neck and the tank are fairly similar. I don't have the crew neck, so I can't really compare the two.post #71 of 154835/20/13 at 12:49pmpost #72 of 154835/20/13 at 1:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Cold & low tumble is ok, if you are happy with how it fits and want no shrinkage at all I'd suggest just hanging or laying flat to try but a low tumble won't hurt.post #73 of 154835/20/13 at 1:52pmThread StarterQuote:
There will not be an olive Villain hood. The only olive terry option we will have is in the Flash full zip duo.post #74 of 154835/20/13 at 1:55pmThread StarterFYI everyone, we are bracing for a restock of all our terry products within the next couple of days.
Also, while we are sold out of our U-Neck's (almost) completely, American Rag La Brea will be getting a huge re-order, which includes Black & White Curve U-Necks & Mercer Tanks, Crewnecks in B&W, and most of our Terry Collection.
We will also give you all a heads up before the Terry restock hits our webshop. I expect this next Friday.
Stay tuned & also follow our official instagram for updates.
Edited by John Elliott - 5/20/13 at 5:43pmpost #75 of 154835/20/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
cool, thanks, fit is fine, i imagine if it's okay for low tumble...it'll likely shrink a little then stretch back out.Quote:
oh bummer dude. really dig the side zips and was looking forward to the olive colorway. maybe in the future...
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1111 Active Users (231 Members and 880 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Billy Reid Delta Boot w box size 11 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › UNWORN, NEW IN BAG, CURRENT/RECENT FINAMORE TIES - 7 FOLD 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...