or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 398

post #5956 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

For those passing up on these, when ya'll see Lebron or Scott disick wearing these (haha)--you'll be asking for restocks, but pretty sure they won't be restocked.  That was my only reason for buying them, might as well order it and see if I like it, and worst case scenario--JE return policy is excellent.

I'm pretty sure they will restock. The time and effort to fly out to this small part of Japan, manage the production, and make a limited capsule release makes little sense. If it was a capsule release, the price would be much higher given the limited production and the MOQ they have secured.

The reason why John Elliott hasn't officially said anything yet is for people like you, who think they might be missing out if they don't cop now.

Think back on the Charcoal Clash crew, they are pretty explicit when an item is limited release.
post #5957 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Size and your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

I sent back my mediums (which we severely oversized due to a manufacturing error) in exchange for smalls, but I'm still unsure if they'll be too tight. I wish I could just try them on in-person but there are no retailers near me. I'm 5'10" 145ish and plan on gaining a little weight, I definitely like a slim look but not tights.

You can look at my fit pics if you want an idea on the Medium. I'm about 5'10 but I'm 155 lbs.

I do squats on a regular basis and they fit me quite tight.

I think a Medium wouldn't look baggy on you right now and gives you a bit of room to grow.
post #5958 of 25310
The real battle is JE's custom knit Terry Vs the loopwheel terry hmmmm
post #5959 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

@JohnElliottCo is the black on the loop wheeler items a deeper black? I'm sure the dye is the But the color outcome depends on the fabric too. Also any fade residence on these?


Wondering the same thing...

post #5960 of 25310

@JohnElliottCoI have a question. I'm 5'7 130lbs and the black villain S feels slightly short on the sleeves. Will the material stretch or loosen over time? Also I've just placed an order for the Loop Wheel Hooded Villain in S, and Loop Wheel Flash Dual Fullzip in S, and LoopWheel Escobar in S. How would you compare the loopwheel material to the terry cotton in terms of stretchness after wear or wash? Thanks.

post #5961 of 25310

Having both grey and black villians crews / villian hoodies / escobars,  I passed on these. I can't justify paying $300 per item for the same thing again as much as i know loopwheeler stuff is great quality. I think i'm ready for some thing entirely new from john elliott. 

post #5962 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post


I'm pretty sure they will restock. The time and effort to fly out to this small part of Japan, manage the production, and make a limited capsule release makes little sense. If it was a capsule release, the price would be much higher given the limited production and the MOQ they have secured.

The reason why John Elliott hasn't officially said anything yet is for people like you, who think they might be missing out if they don't cop now.

Think back on the Charcoal Clash crew, they are pretty explicit when an item is limited release.


Damn you're right...If that's the case, at least I'll be able to see if I love the loophole or not and be able to get my hands on other colors like the black later on. $300 is expensive >.< but I guess if you wear it almost everyday, like I usually wear my JE items, it pays off over time

post #5963 of 25310

For those missing out, relax. If you didn't get to have them, someone else did. Be happy for that person. We need more love and compassion in the world instead of this every-man-for-himself mindset. That's how I see it. It's really just an article of clothing at the end of the day. You have tons of clothing yourself already. It's really just a luxury to get more. I honestly believe that a lot of us on here can go too crazy over this stuff. We need to chill and enjoy life a little more. Let's not sweat the small stuff.

post #5964 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post

For those missing out, relax. If you didn't get to have them, someone else did. Be happy for that person. We need more love and compassion in the world instead of this every-man-for-himself mindset. That's how I see it. It's really just an article of clothing at the end of the day. You have tons of clothing yourself already. It's really just a luxury to get more. I honestly believe that a lot of us on here can go too crazy over this stuff. We need to chill and enjoy life a little more. Let's not sweat the small stuff.

FOH.
post #5965 of 25310

^ :lol:

post #5966 of 25310

damn, is the dark grey flash dual zip better than the loopwheel dual zip? input anyone? I regret my order already HAHA for this loopwheel stuff. too EXPENSIVE for my blood >.<

post #5967 of 25310

Really not a fan of the drawstrings on the Loopwheel Villain. I'll hold off and grab the standard Grey the next time it's restocked.

 

Since everyone seems to ask this question: Yes, the terry will stretch. If you find that a piece fits slightly to tight for your liking, give it a few wears and let it stretch out. All three of my Villains have stretched significantly in the sleeves and chest.

post #5968 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyocean View Post
 

For those missing out, relax. If you didn't get to have them, someone else did. Be happy for that person. We need more love and compassion in the world instead of this every-man-for-himself mindset. That's how I see it. It's really just an article of clothing at the end of the day. You have tons of clothing yourself already. It's really just a luxury to get more. I honestly believe that a lot of us on here can go too crazy over this stuff. We need to chill and enjoy life a little more. Let's not sweat the small stuff.

Damn this guy always be spitting philosophical truth.

post #5969 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath406 View Post

Size and your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

I sent back my mediums (which we severely oversized due to a manufacturing error) in exchange for smalls, but I'm still unsure if they'll be too tight. I wish I could just try them on in-person but there are no retailers near me. I'm 5'10" 145ish and plan on gaining a little weight, I definitely like a slim look but not tights.

Im 5'5 and 145lbs.
post #5970 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglee View Post


Im 5'5 and 145lbs.

..size?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread