or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 379

post #5671 of 25485

The Flash Dual Fullzip in Dark Grey (size medium) has been sold out for quite sometime through JE's website. Does anyone know anywhere else to buy it?

 

Thanks!

post #5672 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

"I am reaching out to you in regards to your order. We are sold out of one of the items on your order, the Mercer Tee / Charcoal & Midnight / Medium"


Those are the 2 items I actually really wanted. am I the only one who had items cancelled? Maybe if I didnt preorder the villain my items would have been shipped out. So disappointed considering I have no charcoal or midnight navy

My order was cancelled as well for the Midnight mercer

There was some stock issues but @JohnElliottCo did say they will come out during S/S15 season

post #5673 of 25485
Does anyone rock their mercer tees as a stand alone piece as in not layered? I feel like it's too elongated to do so, making it look like I'm wearing a dress or something.
post #5674 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
 

My order was cancelled as well for the Midnight mercer

There was some stock issues but @JohnElliottCo did say they will come out during S/S15 season


Good to know! Thanks.

post #5675 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

Does anyone rock their mercer tees as a stand alone piece as in not layered? I feel like it's too elongated to do so, making it look like I'm wearing a dress or something.

I rock the Mercer tees with jeans or escobars and looks fine

post #5676 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

Does anyone rock their mercer tees as a stand alone piece as in not layered? I feel like it's too elongated to do so, making it look like I'm wearing a dress or something.
i totally can but I'm 6'4" so I doubt that helps
post #5677 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

Does anyone rock their mercer tees as a stand alone piece as in not layered? I feel like it's too elongated to do so, making it look like I'm wearing a dress or something.


I'm 5'10', 145, wear a Medium in the mercer tees, and they're my favorite tee to wear as a standalone piece.  I wear them by itself mostly with my APC jeans.  

post #5678 of 25485
I wear mercer but it's not my fav cut for stand alone. Like the u neck and classic more.

On a side note the new midnight looks nice on the tee.
post #5679 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I wear mercer but it's not my fav cut for stand alone. Like the u neck and classic more.

On a side note the new midnight looks nice on the tee.
Crew >>>>

Just got my mercer tees, the navy color is amazing.. I'll just stick to crews when they come out. Rather have the tanks for layering.
post #5680 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

Crew >>>>

Just got my mercer tees, the navy color is amazing.. I'll just stick to crews when they come out. Rather have the tanks for layering.

Agreed. Looks nice on the tank. I hate polos and the mercer alone reminds me of a polo too much.
post #5681 of 25485
Ya I'll probably just off this large charcoal mercer.. So if any of you Canadians want them, I ship usps lol PM me...
post #5682 of 25485
I love wearing the mercer tee alone.

Way more than layering it
post #5683 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

I love wearing the mercer tee alone.

Way more than layering it


How are you liking the 41 overshirt?

post #5684 of 25485
@DrinkOrDie

It is very nice. I wear it often. Fits me perfect. Nice to put on when it's chili, also enjoy that the inside and outside have a different feel.
post #5685 of 25485
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post


Makes sense.

I've had my first Villain (black) for a while now, and it's been awesome. I just now took time to go through the Formation thing on JE's website, and I appreciate it even more now. Just wore the sand Villain for the first time yesterday with burgundy Escobars. Layered with a charcoal terry tee underneath, it's a killer color combo.


nice, how bout on feet?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread