or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 373

post #5581 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post

well at least your package hasnt been sitting at ky pitney bowes for a week with no updates .

Your constant whining is annoying and embarassing for us Canadians.

Plz stop. And plz don't respond with more whining.
post #5582 of 25316
Actually Dake is annoying and embarrassing.

He went 0 to a 100 in an ambulance, real quick.
post #5583 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post


Your constant whining is annoying and embarassing for us Canadians.

Plz stop. And plz don't respond with more whining.

Ok MVP

post #5584 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post


Your constant whining is annoying and embarassing for us Canadians.

Plz stop. And plz don't respond with more whining.

You're the real MVP. The shipping complaints in this thread is getting out of control. Take it to PMs. 

post #5585 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post

You're the real MVP. The shipping complaints in this thread is getting out of control. Take it to PMs. 
post #5586 of 25316

LOL this thread has turned into one of the Jordan releases thread on Nike Talk LOL

 

in other news my AtriumNYC order is finally arriving tomorrow woot, sometimes you just got to put your trust in shipping!


Edited by DrinkOrDie - 12/9/14 at 9:46am
post #5587 of 25316
^^^ This dude pretty much lives on the forum. Pretty sure there's life outside of trying to be an unofficial JE rep on an Internet forum, you should try it sometime
post #5588 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

^^^ This dude pretty much lives on the forum. Pretty sure there's life outside of trying to be an unofficial JE rep on an Internet forum, you should try it sometime

^^ this dude seems mad, likes to worry about other people on the internet

post #5589 of 25316
^^^ I rest my case
post #5590 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post

I highly doubt it, looks like they're all 100% gone. However, I would like to find out how to get on this "stock reminder" list you speak of.

On my browser if you click on an item and it's sold out in a certain size, I usually see a stock reminder tab on the very right side of the screen. But, because the clash crew is completely sold out now, I don't think that option will even come up.
post #5591 of 25316

Anyone have instagram in here? Trying to see if anyone has fits with clothing from JE follow @jclements_24

post #5592 of 25316
I was able to grab the Cast/Cobalt during the sale, and I really like the fit. If anyone needed some sizing help, I wear a 32 in APC Petite Standards and thought the 31 in the Cast/Cobalt fit best. They are snug in the waist, but a bit less tight than my APCs were when I first got them. For the record, I got the APCs in 2011, and I feel like I've heard that they changed the cut a bit since. Anyways, I hope this helps for denim sizing.

For tshirt sizing, I can wear either a Medium or Large in the U Neck tshirt, depending on how I want it to fit/look. I'd say the Medium fits me better overall though. I am 6'2" 175lbs. For the Villain hoodie, I went with the XL just because I wanted it a little looser. I will update this post with some pictures later, but I hope this helps anyone who is still unsure of which size to get.
post #5593 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post


On my browser if you click on an item and it's sold out in a certain size, I usually see a stock reminder tab on the very right side of the screen. But, because the clash crew is completely sold out now, I don't think that option will even come up.

Yeah, it's completely sold out so doesn't have the option you spoke of earlier.

 

However, was the Clash Crew exclusively sold through JE's website or was it sent out to some other online shops?

post #5594 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post

Yeah, it's completely sold out so doesn't have the option you spoke of earlier.

However, was the Clash Crew exclusively sold through JE's website or was it sent out to some other online shops?

Onljne exclusive only to JE website, will NOT be restocked. I'm 99.99% sure
post #5595 of 25316
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

^^^ This dude pretty much lives on the forum. Pretty sure there's life outside of trying to be an unofficial JE rep on an Internet forum, you should try it sometime

Why are you worried about him? Do you. Who cares what he does or doesn't do?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread