Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/15/17 at 8:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 372post #5566 of 2746112/8/14 at 11:37pmpost #5567 of 2746112/9/14 at 12:44ampost #5568 of 2746112/9/14 at 3:37ampost #5569 of 2746112/9/14 at 5:48ampost #5570 of 2746112/9/14 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by bobby321
My second shipping label for Canada post has been printed, but my package hasn't been dropped off. It's been 4 days since the label was created!
Whats up with that @JohnElliottCo
If it makes you feel any better, I ordered on Black Friday and my package still hasn't arrived at Pittney's Bowes KY location yet.
It's ironic we paid 4x the normal shipping price, and it's now taking 4x longer to arrive. Value proposition is definitely off.post #5571 of 2746112/9/14 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Vindeleon90
@JohnElliottCo please check PM. I have orders from presale/Black Friday which has not ben fulfilled yet. I already received my cyber Monday ordere.....I am in US. NY thanks
I'm in the same boat. Brandi emailed back yesterday saying they would be shipped today (12/9)post #5572 of 2746112/9/14 at 7:40ampost #5573 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:07ampost #5574 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:12amJE customer service is great. But I haven't received even shipping info on ANY of the 5 tees I ordered Sunday night (November 30) boo. I'm guessing it's BC I preordered the villain, but I thought I'd at least get those tees first and the villain whenever it was ready. Waiting impatiently for it.post #5575 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:14ampost #5576 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:24ampost #5577 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:25ampost #5578 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
Definitely get on that "stock reminder" list--I'm assuming it won't work out for everyone that purchased it so there's bound to be a couple returns (I myself am unsure--I got a Medium, but it does look like it fits pretty small esp. since there's no side zips to give it some breathing room).
I highly doubt it, looks like they're all 100% gone. However, I would like to find out how to get on this "stock reminder" list you speak of.post #5579 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
JE customer service is great. But I haven't received even shipping info on ANY of the 5 tees I ordered Sunday night (November 30) boo. I'm guessing it's BC I preordered the villain, but I thought I'd at least get those tees first and the villain whenever it was ready. Waiting impatiently for it.
Well a retailer can take 2 routes. They either send the rest of your order out first, and send the pre-order item when it arrives.
Or they will hold your entire order until the pre-order item comes in.
I'm guessing they went with the 2nd route since they are a small business and want to save cost.
However, I think it's misleading to the customer if they didn't explicitly tell you at the time of ordering that you have to wait for the Villain hoodie to come in first before shipment.post #5580 of 2746112/9/14 at 8:57am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › PARKA LONDON Coated Fishtail Parka with removable liner - Sage Small 43 seconds ago
- › Shoes Carmina Albaladejo tan penny Loafers 80191. Size 9 UK NEWS 45 seconds ago
- › Belstaff Jacket Streetmaster black color, size L (50) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Black Captoe Oxfords Sz 8.5/10.5 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Begg & Co Navy and White Scarf and Cappelli burnt orange... 2 minutes ago
- › Ran Ban Wayfarer Brown Leather Polarized Sunglasses 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...