or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 364

post #5446 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post


Are you referring to the coast?





I think these
post #5447 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post


Are you referring to the coast?



That picture is not Coast. It is our raw indigo denim worn for 16 months, almost daily.
post #5448 of 25294
I need ALL those jeans. ^^ @johnelliottco you wear the same size in all your jeans? Washed vs Raw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

Probably medium.

The Coast will be out in a couple of weeks.

Here are fit pictures. One is a pair of Nike Tech Fleece pants in a medium which I love the fit of and the other is the dark grey Escobar in a size medium, which are tight, I'm wondering if they'd stretch that much or I should size up? Thanks. Please pardon the lack of shoes. I snapped that this morning.



post #5449 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post

I need ALL those jeans. ^^ @johnelliottco you wear the same size in all your jeans? Washed vs Raw.
Here are fit pictures. One is a pair of Nike Tech Fleece pants in a medium which I love the fit of and the other is the dark grey Escobar in a size medium, which are tight, I'm wondering if they'd stretch that much or I should size up? Thanks. Please pardon the lack of shoes. I snapped that this morning.




In my experience, my mediums fit me similarly when I first got my pair and the top block stretched considerably, but the calves not so much. The stretch is there for sure but not as much as the thigh/rear area.
post #5450 of 25294
Those look tight. Unless you're skipping leg day, I would say you look like a Large.

Does anyone have the Coast denim? I just want to know how accurate are the pictures on JE's site for the wash.

When I check out other online retailers, the denim doesn't look nearly as nice.

Also the whiskers and honeycombs don't seem to stack that well, how have your experiences been?
post #5451 of 25294

I think the medium looks fine on him.  I think it's the angle of the picture that makes it look small/tight.  

post #5452 of 25294

Depends on your preference. I think they are thin and tapered enough and rather not have jeggings. This fit pic is perfect imho:

post #5453 of 25294

For the Canadians i know i asked this already but anyone receive the 2nd tracking number from pitney bowes yet??

 

or is there a way for me to contact them to inquire about my package? 

 

better yet any canadians receive their shipment yet?


Edited by TorontoGTA - 12/6/14 at 7:43pm
post #5454 of 25294

lol holy shit everyday there is a question about shipping to Canada, the struggle is realer than I thought

post #5455 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcxy View Post

Depends on your preference. I think they are thin and tapered enough and rather not have jeggings. This fit pic is perfect imho:


Something seems off about wearing baller sweatpants but having to do laundry at a coin op
post #5456 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroFuture View Post

I think the medium looks fine on him.  I think it's the angle of the picture that makes it look small/tight.  

Well I was judging based on his upper body. He looks pretty muscular and athletic, but the lower body is so tight. The whole proportion is off.
post #5457 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

lol holy shit everyday there is a question about shipping to Canada, the struggle is realer than I thought

lmao yes the struggle is real.

 

first time ordering from JE thats why.

 

just need some answers lol

post #5458 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potsnu View Post


Something seems off about wearing baller sweatpants but having to do laundry at a coin op

 

It's LA. We're broke and fabulous. 

post #5459 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcxy View Post
 

 

It's LA. We're broke and fabulous. 


Ain't that the goddamn truth. We may drive Tesla's but we live in a shitty apartment with no laundry hookups lol

post #5460 of 25294
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post
 

For the Canadians i know i asked this already but anyone receive the 2nd tracking number from pitney bowes yet??

 

or is there a way for me to contact them to inquire about my package? 

 

better yet any canadians receive their shipment yet?

 

I am also in Toronto and I have not been notified my items have been shipped yet. 

 

Of course one of my items was a pre order of the grey villain. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread