Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 364post #5447 of 2751712/6/14 at 4:06pmpost #5448 of 2751712/6/14 at 5:17pmI need ALL those jeans. ^^ @johnelliottco you wear the same size in all your jeans? Washed vs Raw.Quote:
Here are fit pictures. One is a pair of Nike Tech Fleece pants in a medium which I love the fit of and the other is the dark grey Escobar in a size medium, which are tight, I'm wondering if they'd stretch that much or I should size up? Thanks. Please pardon the lack of shoes. I snapped that this morning.post #5449 of 2751712/6/14 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by wurlwyde
I need ALL those jeans. ^^ @johnelliottco you wear the same size in all your jeans? Washed vs Raw.
Here are fit pictures. One is a pair of Nike Tech Fleece pants in a medium which I love the fit of and the other is the dark grey Escobar in a size medium, which are tight, I'm wondering if they'd stretch that much or I should size up? Thanks. Please pardon the lack of shoes. I snapped that this morning.
In my experience, my mediums fit me similarly when I first got my pair and the top block stretched considerably, but the calves not so much. The stretch is there for sure but not as much as the thigh/rear area.post #5450 of 2751712/6/14 at 5:33pmThose look tight. Unless you're skipping leg day, I would say you look like a Large.
Does anyone have the Coast denim? I just want to know how accurate are the pictures on JE's site for the wash.
When I check out other online retailers, the denim doesn't look nearly as nice.
Also the whiskers and honeycombs don't seem to stack that well, how have your experiences been?post #5451 of 2751712/6/14 at 6:45pmpost #5452 of 2751712/6/14 at 7:12pmpost #5453 of 2751712/6/14 at 7:30pmpost #5454 of 2751712/6/14 at 8:20pmpost #5455 of 2751712/6/14 at 8:30pmpost #5456 of 2751712/6/14 at 8:32pmQuote:
Well I was judging based on his upper body. He looks pretty muscular and athletic, but the lower body is so tight. The whole proportion is off.post #5457 of 2751712/6/14 at 8:46pmpost #5458 of 2751712/6/14 at 8:57pmpost #5459 of 2751712/6/14 at 9:52pmpost #5460 of 2751712/6/14 at 11:06pmQuote:
I am also in Toronto and I have not been notified my items have been shipped yet.
Of course one of my items was a pre order of the grey villain.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1514 Active Users (349 Members and 1165 Guests)
- › Cheaney 16 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano Girling St James 2 Vintage Cherry 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...