or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 361

post #5401 of 25612

Got a pair of black/grey lima's in size large. Too big for me around the knee/calf area unfortunately. If anyone has a size medium and would like to trade :] Could be escobars or lima's, let me know what you have!

post #5402 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post

okay cool, thanks!

Nice, the closet border to me would be the Niagara Falls one but haven't looked into any of the ship to border services.

If any of the Canadians in this thread know of any by Niagara Falls border let me know, thanks!

If you're that close couldn't you just drive to Niagara Falls or buffalo and open a PO Box?
post #5403 of 25612

GAP x GQ holiday collection is available online.  the john elliott wool shirt jacket is here:

 

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=416230002

 

I was able to use $25 off $50 GAP Cash to bring it down to $73

post #5404 of 25612

Hey - any idea on what the best solution to this would be? Flatlocked seams on my Flash Dual Fullzip coming apart.

cc: @JohnElliottCo

 

 


Edited by pcgsayers - 12/6/14 at 3:45pm
post #5405 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post
 

just curious,

 

any Canadians received their 2nd tracking number from Pitney Bowes?

 

Or have their stuff delivered yet ?

yes, i received my second tracking from canada post. They printed the shipping label, but havent dropped off the package

post #5406 of 25612

when did you receive the 2nd tracking number?

post #5407 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGTA View Post
 

when did you receive the 2nd tracking number?

A day or 2 after it arrived in Kentucky 

post #5408 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgsayers View Post
 

Hey - any idea on what the best solution to this would be? Flatlocked seams on my Flash Dual Fullzip coming apart.

 

 

 

I'm having the same issue with my new villain hoodie near the seam as well.

 

post #5409 of 25612
So I ordered for the 20% off sale from John Elliott and got a tracking number with ups. Delivery said it arrived at noon to my front door on Thursday and was left. Got home that night and the package wasn't there. I'm assuming someone stole the package and the ups guy didn't try my buzzer to let him in for drop off. Anyone have any ideas?

@JohnElliottCo
post #5410 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by gratata View Post

So I ordered for the 20% off sale from John Elliott and got a tracking number with ups. Delivery said it arrived at noon to my front door on Thursday and was left. Got home that night and the package wasn't there. I'm assuming someone stole the package and the ups guy didn't try my buzzer to let him in for drop off. Anyone have any ideas?

@JohnElliottCo

 

It's out of JE's hands. Contact UPS. They will investigate. You may have to file a claim.

post #5411 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by epryor View Post

None of my 3 orders have been "fulfilled".
Me either and I ordered thanksgiving day..
post #5412 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaarrrr View Post

GAP x GQ holiday collection is available online.  the john elliott wool shirt jacket is here:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=416230002

I was able to use $25 off $50 GAP Cash to bring it down to $7
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaarrrr View Post

GAP x GQ holiday collection is available online.  the john elliott wool shirt jacket is here:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=416230002

I was able to use $25 off $50 GAP Cash to bring it down to $73

Wish there was more than just the one photo on there
post #5413 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg23 View Post



Wish there was more than just the one photo on there

 

lol yeah Fit will probably be shit. Maybe if it was $25.

post #5414 of 25612

fyi - it is not wool.

post #5415 of 25612
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

fyi - it is not wool.

  • 61% Cotton, 21% Acrylic, 18% Polyester.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread